Sigma Defense Systems
is a leading technology company serving the Department of Defense (DoD), providing tactical communications systems and services for digital modernization since 2006. Through our acquisitions of SOLUTE in January 2022 and Sub U Systems in May 2022, we have expanded our software and communications hardware solutions to better support JADC2, C5ISR, SATCOM, and DEVSECOPS for customers in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Space Force. Through a combination of hardware, software, and industry expertise, we provide a complete portfolio of solutions and services that accelerates information collection and sharing for faster decision making and better mission outcomes.
Why would you work for us? Quite simply, the work we do is meaningful and stimulating. We promote initiative and independent thought; we encourage direct client engagement to ensure we are delivering what the customer wants; and our engineers and scientists are working on cutting-edge projects that move the state-of-the-art closer to the people who need them. If you're looking for technical challenges and an opportunity to take a leadership role in an environment that encourages you to excel, then WE are your destination.
We are a company of innovative professionals thriving in a highly motivating work environment that fosters creativity and independent thinking. If you are a motivated individual with a desire to support our service men and women, now is a great time to join Sigma Defense!
Discover your next mission with Sigma Defense - Find and follow us at Sigma Defense Systems LLC: Overview | LinkedIn and visit Sigma Defense | A Leading Technology Company for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other applicable legally protected status or characteristic.
We are seeking a talented Application Systems Analyst
for the Training and Operational Readiness Information Services (TORIS) program at Afloat Training Group, Pacific, San Diego, CA. TORIS is the authoritative software program for managing surface ship training and readiness. This Application Systems Analyst position will provide the customer or end user with information and support related to TORIS products and services.
- At minimum 2 years of experience providing application support for an information system.
- Proper certification in Microsoft System Administration.
- Experience with effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware, software, and related infrastructure.
- Experience includes participation in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure, defining project objectives and requirements, establishing system architecture, and supporting information assurance compliance efforts, interfacing with government personnel, and providing progress reports.
- Experience in the administration of Navy web-based enterprise solutions to include performing daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system, application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Experience of security audit applications such as Retina Scans and Gold Disk to perform network vulnerability scans.
- Experience with the administration, configuration, and maintenance of IT products.
- Personnel Clearance Level:
- Possess an active DoD issued Secret security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in a technical discipline.
- Information Assurance Technical or Management Level II in accordance with DoD 8570.1
$60,000 - $75,000 annually.
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Medical Insurance to Include an HSA Plan and HRA Plan Which Features a $6,000 Health Reimbursement
- Life and A&D coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Plan with Company Matching Contributions
- 160 Hours of Paid Time Off (PTO) with Carry-Over up to 240 hours
- 12 (Floating) Holidays
- Educational Assistance
- Highly Competitive Salary