Venture-backed Miami based tech startup seeking an experienced IT Support Manager. TempMee is a deep work platform that connects licensed dental professionals with dental offices in need of temporary & full time help through an on-demand web and mobile platform (think Uber for staffing).
- Own data security and centralization efforts and initiatives; including HRIS and internal tools and systems.
- Design and implement short- and long-term strategic plans to ensure infrastructure capacity meets existing and future requirements.
- Review diagnostics and assess the functionality and efficiency of systems; identify, recommend and implement improvements related to both onsite and remote environments
- Maintains and improves the technical systems of TempMee to ensure all employees have the technology and support they need to complete their work and the organization’s important files and information remain safe and intact
- Implements security measures - such as password protection- to prevent and protect information and attends to reported incidents like email phishing, spam, etc.
- Conducts hands-on fixes and troubleshooting, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, managing work laptops, office tools like printers and scanners, supporting video and audio conference equipment and software, and configuring applications to ensure everything is working properly without interruptions
- Own processes of procurement, tracking and management of all hardware and software related to onboarding and offboarding, to ensure the security and maintenance of company’s property, systems and information
- Directory, account management and mailbox management and administration
- Support, operate and maintain AV equipment for live meetings and events
- 5-7+ years of relevant experience as an IT Support
- Advanced knowledge of computer hardware including workstations, laptops, monitors, and other peripherals
- Advanced knowledge of computer software like antivirus, operating systems and programming
- Strong troubleshooting abilities for both hardware and software
- Experience working and adapting to service level agreements
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking abilities, and keen attention to detail, good organization, time management and prioritization
- Operates with the highest level of integrity and confidentiality with regards to sensitive security and data
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with giving and receiving feedback, in the interest of mentorship and self-improvement, demonstrating excellent communication and cross-functional collaboration
- Familiarity with ITIL process is a plus
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Working understanding of the Staffing / Recruiting, PE and/or VC landscape
- Bias for action, ability to prioritize competing objectives, attention to detail and unparalleled critical thinking and organizational skills
- Relentless commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion and a sincere commitment to our Core Values
- High growth startup experience a plus
- Must be in Miami area or open to relocation for a fully in-person role in our Downtown Miami office
About: TempMee is changing the way the world works - starting with the Dental Industry! We are an ambitious and motivated tech startup that has secured multiple rounds of venture backing to create an Uber-like platform/app to disrupt the dental staffing industry.
After launching in late 2019, we have already built the largest community of nationwide hygienists and dental offices.We are in the process of rapidly expanding the capabilities and functions of our app to capture even more market share, and we need high-quality, talented and driven individuals to come aboard and help make TempMee a Unicorn (Unicorn=Start-ups evaluated at $1 billion within five years of launch).
Learn More: https://tempmee.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.