About us: RKON specializes in providing IT migration and transformation services for the Mergers and Acquisitions market. RKON was recently recognized as one of the 100 best places to work in IT, highlighting our competitive advantage of empowering thought leaders and providing cutting-edge solutions for the fast-paced industry of Private Equity.
RKON is looking for ambitious professionals to join our award-winning team. We have a proven track record for finding and developing top talent who have been underutilized in the past and believe they can achieve something greater. We also pride ourselves on fostering an environment where initiative, creative thinking, and collaboration are encouraged and rewarded—a key reason for the extraordinary level of service we deliver to our customers. Join the team responsible for securing RKON’s Microsoft Gold Partnership status and helping RKON attain a spot in the Top 100 Microsoft Partners. RKON does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties.
As a Professional Services Consultant (Systems), you'll be responsible for designing and implementing communication and collaboration solutions for RKON’s clients. Additionally, the Professional Services Consultant (Systems) will assist in scoping, planning, and executing email and file migrations from various cloud providers, including M365 / Azure Google Workspace, Slack, and Teams. Knowledge of Windows server infrastructure as well as basic networking is also required, as this position will also assist RKON operations to ensure the stability, integrity and efficient operation of the information systems that support core organizational functions for our clients. The ideal candidate for this role will have had 3-5 years of experience in a role acting as a solution engineer level working with Microsoft 365, endpoint management, and information security & compliance. In addition, you should also possess strong project management and work planning skills, and the ability to interact with the team. RKON does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties.
- Manage cloud-based solutions with a heavy emphasis on MS365 & Azure ecosystems.
- Architect and design cutting-edge solutions by working with existing advisors and legacy IT teams
- Leveraging RKON’s proven playbook, perform detailed discovery and migration plans and collaborate to deliver project and resources plans
- Engage Key Decision Makers in discussions related to availability, agility, business value, costs, security management, disaster recovery, and the value of services and process in an enterprise environment
- Work through complex Statements of Work (SOW) to determine the appropriate deliverables and outcomes and further define as needed
- Collaborate cross-functionally within a team, including consultants from our Cloud & Infrastructure, Cybersecurity, Professional Services, Sales, and Sales Operations practices
- Orchestrate knowledge transfer and sharing best practices with team members that help enhance the quality and efficiency of customer service and process management
- Develop new opportunities and work with account teams identify, pursue, and close strategic business development.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- 3-5 years minimum of similar work experience in a client facing role
- Understanding of M365 tenancy, mail and cloud applications.
- Experience as an IT Consultant working for an MSP and working with multiple environments is preferred.
- Core Technology Skills: Architecture level for O365, Azure AD, Identity Security (MFA), Quest, and BitTitan
- Additional Preferred Technology Skills (not required): Intune, Teams, SharePoint, Windows Server, MS Exchange, PowerShell, VMware, Azure, and AWS
- Experience in planning design and execution of the Microsoft stack in complex data center consolidations or cloud migrations
- Excellent organization, communication, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Administration and maintenance of the remote monitoring and management system: update agent scripts, respond to alerts, monitor dashboard, and periodic system review
- Efficiently manage multiple tasks and contribute in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Problem-solver, with natural innovative and analytical skills
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral), interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Must be energetic, self-motivated, and work well in a team environment with the ability to operate independently
- Prowess to be a quick learning capable of adapting to change and managing time
- Recognize opportunities and take the initiative to solve problems
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Ability to work weekends up to 30%
- Microsoft 365 Expert level certifications
What RKON offers:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible hours
- Flexible working option
- Vacation/Sick/Personal time
- Training programs
- A team of highly skilled peers available to help
RKON does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties.