Title: System Engineer, Mid-level (3 years)
Location: The role will require them onsite at customers in Oakland and San Francisco about 50% of the time. The other 50% would be split between the office in Lafayette (if required due to projects) and working from home.
Work Time Zone: Pacific
Duration: Contract to Hire 3 months
Rate: Up to $45/hr depending on experience
Job Description: System Engineer is a server and network consultant who is responsible for the architecture/design, implementation, and ongoing support of our clients' computing environments. Looking for a candidate that possesses proven problem-solving, organizational, and outstanding communication skills. Also is well-versed in a multitude of technology platforms, can work autonomously, is hands-on, and has a proven track record of working in diverse computing and business environments.
- Progressive multi-site systems engineering and administration experience in small to medium-sized organizations
- Demonstrable design, implementation, engineering, and operational support capabilities in the following:
- Demonstrable design, implementation, engineering and operational support capabilities in the following technical disciplines:
- Windows Server operating systems/Virtualization
- Windows and Mac OS
- Microsoft 365 suite
- Azure AD, Active Directory