- The client is looking for a Corporate Security Admin Assistant. The ideal candidate will have experience in handling badging and building access requests within a Corporate Facility and verifying / matching invoices based on cost center, spend category etc., preferably with Workday or Access Control systems like Feenics and Premises.
- This is an onsite role. The candidate will be working onsite a minimum of 3 days per week - Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday.
- Thursdays & Fridays are flexible and onsite work will be as required.
Roles & Responsibilities
Roles and responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Performing (under some supervision) assigned tasks that support day-to-day activities and project goals.
- Following appropriate methods and techniques in performing tasks and preparing related reports.
- Collaborating with supervisory personnel to develop routine methods.
- Recommending alternatives, examining new methods and techniques and possibly proactively seeking out senior personnel to discuss potential solutions to problems.
- Participating in group meetings. Possibly presenting results of work, interpreting data, and drawing conclusions regarding presented material and nature of work
- This role will develop professional expertise and apply company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues. You will work on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. It is expected that you will exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Additionally, you will build productive internal/external working relationships.
- It is expected that your role applies intermediate level skills to projects or assignments within own group/project team You will receive general instructions on routine work and receive detailed instructions on new projects or assignments. Your role typically reports to Managers.
- Additionally, the level and nature of interaction of your role includes:
- Working under direct guidance on a component of a project, interacting primarily within the job family
- This is a a role that contributes through own efforts and application of expertise, skills, or tasks.
- Prior experience handling badging and building access requests within a Corporate Facility.
- Verifying / matching invoices based on cost center, spend category, etc., preferably with Workday or Access Control systems like Feenics and Premises.
- Project Coordination.