****** This is not a remote role, the position is based in Dallas, TX ******
Zartech is searching for the next ROCKSTAR BDR
Overview (Entry Level Position)
Zartech, a Dallas area startup, has created a game-changing cybersecurity software to help organizations improve their cyber security defenses, reduce business risk, and meet regulatory compliance needs.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to primarily setup introductory demo meetings for the sales account managers. Our BDRs play an integral role in the growth of our company and we are looking to expand our team even further in 2023.
Compensation consists of $45-$50k/year base pay (DOE) + commissions for a total of $70-$75k on target earnings.
Is this you?
- Does the thought of hunting new logos, building strong relationships, and working in a fast-paced team environment get you excited?
- Are you hungry to grow your career and tackle new challenges and make a big impact in the lives of your team and clients?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a continual desire to learn new skills and lead by example?
- Developing new business via telephone and email to introduce them to Zartech’s product and services and identifying appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Schedule qualified appointments for our sales team by making OUTBOUND phone calls and sending emails.
- Update customer relations management (CRM) database with notes and call info.
- Working with the Sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline.
- Growing your sales skills to uncover ways Zartech can add value to our clients.
- At least 1-2 years of sales work experience performing cold calls preferred
- CRM experience would be preferred
- Polite, professional and articulate communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-managed professional who can manage multiple tasks
- Strong phone presence and ability to overcome objections
- Phenomenal work ethic with the willingness and desire to go above and beyond for prospective clients
- Strong listening skills and sense of responsibility
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, enterprise environment
- Familiarity with utilizing LinkedIn to conduct research and outreach