A Global IT Solutions Service provider is looking for an experienced Cybersecurity Engineer in Plano TX. The ideal candidate will have a technical expert in Qualys, assisting customers in implementing Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) and ensuring smooth operation post-implementation. This is NOT a remote and contract to start position.
· Oversee and provide support for the vulnerability management tool Qualys CSPM
· Connect Qualys and the cloud environment (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
· Configure scans based on appropriate baselines.
· Test and deploy new features and Capabilities.
· Identify crucial controls within the baselines for prompt remediation, with a particular focus on public buckets/blobs.
· Ensure the health status of tools, troubleshoot, and resolve any issues or errors.
· Set up comprehensive reporting and documentation of findings and status.
· Validate suitable access and permissions with Qualys.
· Assist in granting access to new users if needed.
· Provide support across multiple regions and time zones.
· Collaborate with various teams to implement tools and best practices.
· Extensive experience in vulnerability management, patch management, and configuration management best practices
· Proficiency in implementing and operating vulnerability and compliance scanning tools such as Qualys CSPM
· Knowledge of common exploitation techniques and the application of CWE and CVSS
· Project management experience
· Familiarity with patching procedures for Linux, Windows, etc.
· Demonstrable ability to independently drive project outcomes with minimal supervision, achieving program objectives.
- · Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills to autonomously resolve communication and system-related issues.
Direct applicants only. We do not accept any resumes from any third-party organizations or other recruiters.
Activ8 Recruitment & Solutions / Renaissance Resources Inc., has been one of the leading recruiting firms in North America when it comes to working with Japanese Businesses for over 20 years. Our services are based on the needs of our clients, and we connect them with qualified candidates in the Automotive, Electronics, Food & Beverage, Logistics, Manufacturing, and Oil & Gas industries. With the recent expansion to California and the NYC/NJ area, our coastal offices have started working with clients in the Banking, Finance, and Entertainment Industries. We like to take the approach of working one on one with each of you to ensure that we have the best understanding of your background and what it is you are looking for in a career.
www.activ8usjp.com >>> Click "Job Seekers" to see more jobs!!!
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant with criminal background / Social Security verification - some positions require drug screening and vehicle driving reports. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable timeframe, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidate.