Are you passionate about leveraging technology to drive growth and efficiency in small businesses? Are you skilled at managing teams and delivering exceptional systems consulting services? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our dynamic team as a Systems Manager at eGuide Tech Allies.
As the Systems Manager, you will be at the forefront of providing process and technology solutions to a wide range of small businesses across various industries. You will lead a dedicated systems team, ensuring efficient and effective delivery of systems consulting services, implementation of projects, and managed IT support. Your role will involve working directly with clients, as well as overseeing and mentoring team members working on client accounts.
eGuide embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are proud to be an LGBTQ+ owned equal opportunity workplace driven by core values (listed below) and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What you'll do:
- Lead technology assessments and translate them into impactful implementation projects.
- Provide valuable insights on tech stack integrations, synthesizing multiple platforms into cohesive technology solutions.
- Train and manage the provision of technical assistance and support for computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Oversee implementation projects, including drive storage and email migration, CRM software implementation, project management software implementation, data analysis, user audits, and more.
- Collaborate with clients virtually through email, Zoom, and other managed systems to address queries and issues.
- Create comprehensive training manuals (eGuides) and onboard computer users.
- Collaborate with eGuide leadership to maintain strategies and client initiatives.
- Foster and expand partnership opportunities with non-profit organizations and small businesses.
- Collect feedback from customers to improve computer usage experiences.
- Generate reports to identify and address recurring malfunctions in supported systems.
What you'll bring:
- A passion for nurturing growth in others and leading high-performing teams.
- A willingness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced, ever-evolving technology landscape.
- At least 3 years of experience in Help Desk or IT Support roles.
- Exceptional verbal, written, planning, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Competency in using Mac and PC computers, G Suite, and Office 365 administration.
- Proven ability to work effectively under tight deadlines.
- Experience in the hospitality industry is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Full-time position with an estimated 40 hours per week.
- Annual salary ranging from $60,000 to $70,000, with the potential for an additional bonus of up to 5% of total compensation.
- Health and dental insurance coverage available after 30 days.
- 401K and retirement benefits.
eGuide is driven by four core values, and the candidate must be able to show the ability to align with these company principles:
- Do something that helps someone
- Have fun. Be you.
- Finish what you start
- Learn & teach
- Started in 2016 by Gregory Perrine, eGuide has been a valued partner to emerging organizations in both the digital creative (website, marketing, and branding) and the systems (IT and operations) spaces. Slated to double in revenue every two years, eGuide’s partnership approach allows clients to plug support into projects that keep the organization moving forward and allow small teams the ability to expand and contract in areas that require additional attention without taking on the overhead. Over 90% of clients who partner with eGuide have returned for subsequent projects and knowledge, effectiveness, and efficiencies are compounded with each opportunity.