Systems Engineer, CollaborationPeople Driven Technology, Inc
is a technology value-added reseller. We are a family-owned, local firm that focuses on simple, scalable business and technical outcomes for our clients. We leverage our decades of the combined business, technology, and engineering experience to deliver these outcomes, in a methodical manner.Offered Benefits
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans for you and your dependents.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability.
- Competitive compensation.
- Collaborative and welcoming office culture.
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off.
The company is seeking to hire a full-time Systems Engineer, Collaboration
to support our Professional Services team.Role Responsibilities
- Collaborate with clients to understand their business requirements and communication needs.
- Design and architect Cisco Unified Communications solutions, including Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express, Cisco IM and Presence Service
- Develop detailed technical designs and implementation plans for collaboration solutions.
- Provide guidance and recommendations to clients regarding best practices for collaboration implementation and optimization.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to collaboration technologies including: call routing, gateway debugging, system health, and inter-application connectivity.
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends and advancements in collaboration technologies.
Preferred, But Not Required.
- Proven experience as a Cisco Unified Communications Consultant or in a similar role, designing and implementing Cisco Unified Communications solutions.
- Strong understanding of VoIP, SIP, and H.323 protocols.
- Hands-on experience with Cisco IP telephony devices, such as Cisco IP phones and gateways.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot complex communication issues.
- Willingness to travel to client sites as required.
Recruitment Agency Notification
- CCNP certification or equivalent experience
People Driven Technology, Inc does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Do not forward resumes to our careers email address, People Driven employees, or any other company location. People Driven Technology, Inc is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.Equal Opportunity Employer
People Driven Technology, Inc is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All hiring decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and our business needs.
People Driven Technology, Inc is dedicated to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need reasonable accommodations because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please contact the recruiter and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.