Position: System Administrator IV
Work Auth: Only USC/GC (C2H)
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: initial contract will go through EOY then extension
Location: on site ST Louis, MO or Charlotte,NC or Denver, CO
Mode: Once on site, they will work a hybrid schedule, 3 days in office, 2 days remote
LinkedIn: YesJob Description
Roles And Responsibilities
- Installs new software releases and system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches, and resolves software related problems. Performs system backups and recovery. Maintains data files and monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity. Technologies supported include operating systems, servers, networks, system security, hardware and other software applications. Troubleshoots system issues and resolves or escalates. Creates and updates system documentation, including configurations and backup procedures.
Technical Skill Set
- Design and implement application deployments (onboarding) on Kubernetes environments according to customer-specific requirements.
- Implement Continuous Integration, Delivery, and Deployment using different CI/CD tools.
- Maintain, configure and monitor containers using Infrastructure as Code principles in Development, Test and Live environments.
- Perform application upgrades in Kubernetes Cluster.
- Minimum of 5+ years IT experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in system administration, design, construction and operation of container platforms (Kubernetes) as well as in container technologies (Docker, Podman etc.) and their management systems.
- Experience in Creating, Updating Custom Helm charts.
- Have good problem structuring and solving skills.
- Ability to communicate, understand and effectively work with our Clients to articulate their requirements and challenges.
- Knowledge/Familiarity with Jenkins, Harness, JFrog Artifactory, Jira a plus.
Nice to have
- Ability to create docker files, images, and containers.
- Knowledge of SSL, TCP/IP Networking, LDAP.
- Knowledge of Dev Ops practices, CI/CD pipelines, infrastructure.
- Knowledge of PEGA installation.
- Knowledge of Shell/Python/Groovy scripting.
- Knowledge of Telecom Domain.