THIS IS A REMOTE SALES POSITION
The starting salary is $100k/yrand is based on your experience, education, and skills.
RSI Security is a small, tight-knit organization where collaboration is not only encouraged, but expected. We value relationships within our team and are intentional to build and maintain a strong team camaraderie through virtual happy hours, daily morning meetings to help us start off on the right foot, and meetings dedicated solely to professional development topics to help us develop and grow together.
Our employees receive a competitive compensation package and enjoy variousbenefits such as:
- Unlimited flex vacation
- 10 paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- 401k 100% match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Short term disability
- and more!
Purpose of this Position:
The Senior Manager of Technical Services is responsible for managing the activities and responsibilities of the Project Management team and Technical Operations team while ensuring service and support are provided to meet client SLAs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or other computer-related field or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 7 years of technical support experience.
- A minimum of 4 years experience managing a technical support team of 5 or more team members.
- A minimum of 2 years experience working for a IT Security Consulting Firmor Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP).
- Cybersecurity service and solution delivery or project management of such services, required.
- Industry certifications from vendors such as Microsoft 365, Azure Cloud, Dell, IBM, HP, and Cisco, MCP, CompTIA Security+, and ITIL V3 Foundations are preferred, but not required.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Cloud Services, Windows Server, VMWare, and Active Directory.
- Experience with a variety of ticketing systems and remote monitoring tools such as Zendesk, ConnectWise, LabTech, Kaseya etc.
- Experience with security solutions such as Rapid7, Nessus, or other open source security tools.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to sit at a desk for long periods of time.
- Ability to clearly communicate with customers and staff through verbal and written communications.
- Ability to type, hand write, use computers and answer phones daily.
- Ability to occasionally lift up and/or move up to 50 lbs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all department operations are followed according to company policies and procedures.
- Run all weekly department meetings and other technical operations-related meetings when needed.
- Manage department goals and objectives and check in with the team on their performance regularly. Play a coach and mentor role for the technical team.
- Act as an escalation point for your team.
- Act as a technical liaison and a direct report to the management team.
- Follow up with clients as needed to ensure issues have been resolved.
- Document and maintain knowledge base articles, procedures, policies for end-users and internal team.
- Provide detailed reporting and tracking utilizing trouble ticketing system as well as design, test, and modify system specifications for internal ticketing system.
- Work with Account Managers to respond to client complaints, manage client expectations, and nurture relationships.
- Manage a small team of 3+ PMO team members and Technical Operations Manager. Assist with their onboarding, training, and career development.
- Support and enable pre-sales efforts as SME of service offerings when needed.
- Lead and manage accountability of the TAC team.
- Manage productization of services.
- Delivery process improvement.
- Delivery for Professional Services.
- Identify sales opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibility: This position manages an entire team from entry level to career professional individuals.
Travel: Travel is primarily within city limits. Travel amount <25%
Additional Eligibility Qualifications: Must have an active driver’s license.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
Must be authorized to work in the United States. Each candidate is required to comply with federal and local laws and authorization will be checked through E-verify.
RSI Security prohibits discrimination or harassment based on the following categories: race, color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 years and over), sexual orientation, veteran and/or military status, protected medical leaves (requesting or approved for leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act or the California Family Rights Act), domestic violence victim status, political affiliation, and any other status protected by state or federal law.