Cloud DevOps Engineer
$65 to $70 per hour contract with a conversion salary of $140K to $150K
Our client in the Fintech industry is needing a skilled Cloud DevOps Engineer to applications that are being transitioned to SaaS / Cloud platforms. Responsibilities include (but not limited to): developing autonomous Dev/Sec Ops pipelines, application upgrades, and patching. Furthermore, develop and test Ansible playbooks, Terraform and Packer Scripts, and conduct unit / infrastructure tests. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor's in CS and 7+ years of DevOps experience.
Bonus/ Soft Skills
- 6 years of DevOps experience with Cloud Native tools
- CI/CD Experience Blue/Green canary deployment
- AWS/ Azure cloud experience
- Scripting experience(Python, Bash ect)
- Git, Ansible, Terraform ServiceNow
- 3 years as a DevOps practitioner.
- Dev/Sec OPs experience
- Knowledge of Openshift and AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service)
- Secrets management Solution experience (Hashicorp Vault)
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
- Deploying cloud native experience
- Great communication skills
- Can learn new tools fast.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com