Intello Consulting is working with a major financial services company in search of an SME in IAM and Secrent Management. We are calling the role IAM/Secrets Management Engineer. Please see below for an overview of the responsibilities.
- This position reports within the Protect squad focused on being a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for IAM and Secrets Management capabilities.
- As a SME, this position is responsible for analyzing complex issues to centralize, automate and manage secrets while exploring advancements, new functionalities and ensure preparation for Production implementation.
- The purpose of Cybersecurity Operations is to provide best in class and versatile security services to the enterprises.
- Within the Cybersecurity Operations team, there are 3 agile squads that have distinct responsibilities.
- The React squad is focused on immediate response through monitoring & alerting, the Protect squad is focused on partnering with security engineering squads on new functionality implementation into Production, and the Enable squad that is focused on automation & machine learning.
- Responsible for providing 4th and 5th level support for tactical and strategic issues related to IAM and Secrets Management technologies.
- Partner closely across TRM (Technology Risk Management division) to prepare new technologies / functionalities implementation into Production, including but not limited to, security playbooks, requirements gathering, process improvements and technology orchestration.
- Work closely with React and Enable Squad Team to identify opportunities for automation eliminating manual, mundane activities and improving machine learning capabilities.
- Responsible for maintaining current versions of functionalities and technologies in production by effecting change management processes.
- Proactively participate in CS Operations activities such as training, audit prep, playbook authoring and ensure business as usual (BAU) activities are completed accurately.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Cybersecurity with at least 5 years in IAM/Secrets Management space
- Bachelor's Degree in related field and/or relevant experience
- Expertise in one or more Secrets Management (Vault) tools such as HashiCorp or CyberArk or any other secrets management tools in Linux and Cloud environments
- Terraform automation as Infrastructure as Code (IoC) and cloud experience (AWS, Azure) desired.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including executive communication to senior leadership with focus towards stakeholder satisfaction.
- Experience in multiple security technology domains preferred e.g., endpoint security, network security.
- Problem solving skills to resolve problems effectively and creatively while maintaining a high level of flexibility, professionalism, and integrity.
- Certifications in IAM/Secrets capabilities, and or Cloud certifications are preferred.
- Information Security Certifications are a plus, but not necessary.
This Company safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry's needs and we're working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure, and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost, and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle. This Company proudly supports Flexible Work Arrangements favoring openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It's the chance to make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind.