Brinqa’s Customer Success mission is to know our customer through deep engagement,
continually improve customer experiences and outcomes, effectively identify risk and mitigate churn, and identify revenue and growth opportunities.
The Brinqa Senior Principle, Customer Success Manager (CSM) is the primary post-sales point of contact for Brinqa’s customers. As a trusted business partner to customers, the CSM is a customer advocate within Brinqa, ensuring cross-functional alignment with customer goals and expectations to fulfill Brinqa’s CS mission. CSMs ensure risks are identified early, and that proper remedial action is taken. They are ultimately responsible for ensuring that the customer and Neo4j each derive maximum value from the relationship. CSMs partner with Customer Success Engineers (CSE) when advanced technical issues arise.
This position is 100% remote eligible and will report to the V.P of Customer Success.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will have full responsibility for our customer, post-sales. You will be the customer advocate and liaison.
- You will be the customer’s trusted advisor and partner.
- You must ensure regular communication with your assigned customer accounts to provide guidance and strategies to optimize Brinqa’s product utilization, adoption, and expansion.
- You will upsell features to support ongoing utilization, as well as be responsible for expansion and renewals on those customer accounts.
- You will also contribute to identifying those upsell opportunities and new case uses.
- You will provide feedback to our internal teams (Sales, Product, Engineering, etc.) with insight into our customers’ needs or issues and represent our customers’ views, concerns, requests, requirements and experience throughout the organization.
- As the trusted advisor, you will know our products and have a full understanding of our features, such as our integration to sources, platform features, and all applications so that our customers know they are in good hands with the best solution.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that our customers are successful with Brinqa’s products. To do that, you must understand our customer’s business objectives and provide recommendations and solutions to achieve that success.
- You will drive resolution of production issues. This includes focusing on escalations, strategy sessions, knowledge sharing throughout the company, etc.
- You will always be learning. You will need to learn new and existing systems in order to provide the best solutions, strategies, and training to your customers as well as to your fellow internal team members.
- You will lead the outreach and nurture campaigns for your assigned accounts, focusing on regular engagement and visibility into each project, and enabling customers to achieve maximum value from their investment in Brinqa.
- You will ensure high customer satisfaction and reference-ability of your accounts.
- You will act on survey feedback from customers, including NPS surveys, driving a closed loop internal process to iteratively improve customers’ experience with Brinqa.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 10-15 years experience (including 5+ years in customer success) in a customer-facing role in an early- to mid-stage Enterprise SaaS company, preferably in cybersecurity.
- Prior hands-on experience in a technical role, preferably in Sales Engineering, Project/Program Management, Customer Support, of Professional Services.
- Experience with technologically complex accounts and/or enterprise market customers.
- Strong customer-facing experience with exceptional relationship- and trust-building skills.
- Demonstrated ability to understand business drivers and develop a well-articulated plan to deliver value in the shortest time.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and work with internal and external stakeholders to deliver results.
- A strategic, innovative thinker with excellent interpersonal communications, written communication and presentation skills.
- High level of initiative, energy, and ability to work in a team environment.
- A working knowledge of one or more commercial Customer Success platform tools.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, or Engineering; MBA, or MS in Computer Science.
- Experience with other Risk Management or SIEM solutions.
- Demonstrated success in an early to mid-stage company.