Title: Senior Azure Devops Backfill
Duration: 6 months
Location: Oaks, PA [ Hybrid ]
Mode of Interview: Video
Technical Lead for the DevSecOps practice with hands on work experience. This position requires a foundation of software development knowledge, and the ability to work in an Agile team environment. The candidate should be adaptable, possess a wide range of technical skills, and demonstrate the ability to understand evolving DevSecOps requirements. The candidate will lead a team of DevOps engineers that are responsible for automating and containerizing our products for deployment to the cloud by writing code in Python or similar languages using AWS/Azure APIs and Terraform.You Are An Ideal Candidate If
- You've led large DevOps initiatives preferably with a financial management organization deploying and monitoring web applications in Hybrid Cloud Environment (on premise based Private Cloud, AWS and/or Azure)
- You have worked on cloud transformation projects for enterprise scale applications
- You're really passionate about cloud based computing and automating systems to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any task
- You've spent a lot of time working with product teams to deliver software that is secure and performant and helped them improve their processes.
- You're dedicated to making the technologists around you better by leading by example and coaching and mentoring both their coding and soft skills
BS Degree in Computer Science or applicable programming area of study or equivalent work experience
8+ years of hands on experience leading a central DevSecOps practice team define and implement end-to-end automation for the build, deployment, alerting, and monitoring standards for the platform that can be consistently adopted by multiple agile development teams or standalone product teams.
Extensive experience with application containerization using Docker running in Kubernetes cluster managed with Rancher and persistence support using PortWorx
Hands on experience with a variety of DevSecOps and CI/ CD tools/ technologies like Ansible, GitLab, Datadog, Sonar, NeuVector, Jenkins, Bamboo, Spinnacker, Maven, Artifactory, NPM
Experience with Infrastructure as Code and infrastructure testing strategies; 3+ years of experience with infrastructure as code tools like Terraform, and Ansible
Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases like Oracle, MySQL, Redis, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and Cloud Data Platforms like Snowflake
Experience with modern SOA and micro-services applications using message queues
Experience with systems reliability, load balancing, monitoring, logging
Strong scripting skills, including shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python, Go, Groovy, Helm, etc;
Ability to work in an open and dynamic team environment
Ability to switch context quickly and efficiently with scrum masters, database engineers, technical & infrastructure architects, technical operations & support leads, and other platform personnel.
Experience leading a team of DevSecOps engineers;
Very strong problem-solving and diagnostic skills with the ability to analyze technical issues and options
Action-oriented, with the ability to quickly deal with change