Amtex Systems Inc is an information technology and talent solutions company offering talent and BI consulting to the companies in US for over 20 years.
Our solutions are designed to fill resource gaps, by providing the right candidates who deliver value to the organization. Our propensity to nurture and build strong relationships with our clients helps us better understand their business demands and gives us the ability to provide services that are on time and rise above the rest.Qualifications
- Requires a minimum of 4 years of information systems experience, with hands-on Threat and Vulnerability Management experience.
- Experience with Rapid7 IVM, including tool set-up, administration, and reporting required.
- Experience with both credential and agent-based scanning and deployment of both.
- Hold at least one Information Security (CompTA, Security+, CISSP, EnCE, etc.) certification.
- Possesses and displays excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey information to internal and external customers in a clear, focused, and concise manner.
- Proven ability to recognize opportunities for change and act as a catalyst for change management.
- Demonstrated ability to apply technology solutions to business problems.
- Travel of 5% anticipated but may be more based on business needs.
- Familiarity with medical diagnostics.
- Proven ability to learn new technology, engage stakeholders in solution design, deploy technology, and develop documentation with limited supervision.
- Support rollout of Threat and Vulnerability Management/Scanning solutions across various business entities. Assist Program Leader with documentation, testing, and validation of deployed scanning solution.
- Defines, drives, and improves technical-related processes.
- Acts as technical author and reviewer for vulnerability reports and threat advisories.
- Plan, facilitate, and attend regular meetings relating to the TVM services and interaction with IT infrastructure areas.
- Resource allocation/scheduling to meet the demands of delivering a service within an environment of changing priorities or service issues.
- Use high-level service expertise to influence problem escalations in advanced and complex situations to resolve customer issues and improve service.
- Proactively analyses information and trends, proposing actions or exceptions to resolve problems, and maintain and enhance service.
- Establishes multiple relationships with senior-level customers and managers across the organization to act as a respected technical interface both internally and externally to deliver and enhance the service.
- Identifies and manages risk for the team(s) technical skill levels and adequate resources to ensure that risks are mitigated, and problems resolved, in relation to meeting our commitments.
- Identification of solutions to fix discovered security vulnerabilities.
- Research known attacks and developed detection methodology for new attacking vectors.
- Gather relevant architecture information, identify key issues and relationships, and relate/compare data from different sources to identify and develop potential solutions to address TVM needs.
- Document and diagram the scanning solution and regularly update as required.
- Support Security Operations and IT team in the deployment scanning solution.
- Acknowledge the importance of customers by listening to, understanding, and anticipating their needs, giving high priority to customer satisfaction.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Continuous process improvement and documentation.