This role will be onsite in Manchester, NH.
, a leading provider of software for design and construction firms worldwide. Creating software that makes a difference in the AEC (Architecture, Engineering, and Construction) industry is what drives our company.
We are seeking an experienced IT Support and Systems Administrator
to join our team, providing comprehensive support for a diverse range of information technology functions across our companies (Newforma & EleVia). In this role, you will collaborate with a small team of IT engineers to ensure smooth operations of the company's technology infrastructure and facilitate the implementation of new systems and services.
The ideal candidate for the IT Support and Systems Administrator position will possess extensive knowledge in computer systems cloud services, and network architecture. They should have a strong technical background and the ability to work independently or as part of a team. Moreover, the candidate should have relevant experience in helpdesk support, systems management, and familiarity with on-premises, and hybrid environments.
- Support end-users - Investigate and resolve tickets, proactively identify recurring patterns, and implement root cause corrective action
- Manage Active Directory and AAD user accounts, security groups, distribution lists, contacts, group policies, etc
- Administer VMWare environment upgrades and deployments
- Administer networks - including routers, switches, firewalls, VPN, and wireless systems
- Deploy, monitor, upgrade, and support all global IT systems, including servers, PCs, Macs, printers, operating systems, software applications, and peripherals
- Administer IT-related Azure and AWS environments (including development)
- Administer IT-Related cloud-based services, including O365, Teams Phones, Mimecast, Trend Micro, GoToMeeting, Wistia, and Google Analytics
- Administer domain registrations, DNS zones, SSL certificates, and code-signing certs
- Review, test, and deploy updates using Microsoft WSUS and Intune
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to management
- Working in conjunction with our global teams, develop and implement software deployments and updates
- Develop and implement advanced hardware deployment processes to ensure business unit capabilities and productivity standards are met
- Develop and enforce security procedures and controls across the global network
- Implement and support ongoing security, network, and other initiatives
- Must have strong skills for problem-solving and be thorough in the completion of tests
- Passion to constantly seek improvement in technology solutions
- Knowledge of Windows on-prem and cloud platforms is required
- Must be able to work in a team environment and handle multiple tasks
- Must have excellent verbal/written skills and the ability to communicate with key individuals
- Proven ability to effectively interact with end-users in identifying and resolving technical issues
- A strong understanding of network switching, routing, and firewalls
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft 365 Cloud products, including AAD, Intune, Defender, Power Platforms, SharePoint, Conditional Access, etc.
- Experience with VMWare vSphere 5.5 & 6.x (ESXi & vCenter)
Nice to have:
- MCSE grade or equivalent experience
- Enterprise network experience
- Experience with Cloud services, like Azure & AWS
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Customer support and services experience
- Experience with Newforma enterprise, mobile and cloud products
Newforma offers a comprehensive competitive benefits package that includes an excellent medical, dental and vision plans; a 401k with match; a tuition reimbursement program; FSA accounts, and company-paid life and disability plans as well as Paid Time-Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays.