At this time we're searching for local Bay Area candidates or those willing to relocate. Unfortunately there isn't a relocation package provided. Relocation would be at the candidates expense.
We're looking for a server administrator with networking skills looking to work in a collaborative team environment. This individual will work with our customers supporting existing systems, be a consultant, and help our customers navigate technical projects.
- Determine computing standards and lead the design, build, and support of cost-effective and scalable IT systems and applications to enable business productivity and growth for our small to medium sized clients
- Quickly understand the current environment and recommend and improve the hardware, key infrastructure, and software
- Liaise with line of business stakeholders to gather technology requirements and act as a solutions consultant
- Participate in all forms of IT Service Management initiatives as related to Change Management, Release Management, Problem Management and Incident Response
- Assist in the specification, ordering, purchasing, asset-tracking, implementation and inventory of IT Infrastructure equipment/supplies/software
- Support and architect core IT services such as Windows Servers, virtualization, Active Directory, file and print sharing, Office 365, SharePoint online, FTP, backups, cyber security and network infrastructure
- Troubleshoot IT issues in a collaborative team environment and provide excellent customer service to our clients
- Minimum 5 years of progressive multi-site systems engineering and administration experience in small to medium sized organizations
- Demonstrable design, implementation, engineering and operational support capabilities in the following technical disciplines:
- Windows Server operating systems/Virtualization
- Windows and Mac OS
- Microsoft 365 suite
- Azure AD, Active Directory
- Cloud Computing a plus