Who we are:
CompassMSP is a rapidly expanding, award-winning technology solutions provider in the booming managed services space. Our vision is to be the North American leader in delivering and supporting technology solutions for small & mid-sized businesses, and we are driven by our mission and core values to be a great place to work and a great company to work with. We have garnered top industry recognition for our thought leadership, growth, and workplace culture.
What we are looking for:
The Account Executive will be solely responsible for prospecting for, developing, and closing all opportunities from start to finish. They will have all the support they need once a customer
is acquired, so they can continue the hunt for new opportunities. The entire sales cycle is something they will quarterback with resources as well. Your core responsibilities include new revenue attainment, helping prospective clients understand our unique value we bring to them and upholding CompassMSP’s core values.
CompassMSP has ambitious market share growth aspirations. We are looking for someone with similar drive and ambition who is committed to helping us exceed our targets. We are also looking for a proven track record of achieving maximum profitability and sustained account penetration by effectively selling premium products and/or services.
Who you are:
You are a detail-oriented self-starter who takes extreme ownership of your performance, and can communicate effectively with teammates, clients, and vendors. You work best in a bold, work-hard, play-hard, environment. You enjoy organization metrics, analytics, team camaraderie and multitasking, all while working in a fun environment.
A successful Account Executive will be able to:
- Achieve an annual quota of $60,000 MRR which will be measured monthly.
- In the first 6 months the Account Executive will have a ramp, and successfully build a full pipeline
- Acquire new accounts through prospecting, networking, and strategic partnerships as a primary source of your opportunities
- Engage customers confidently while evoking interest in Managed IT and Cybersecurity solutions
- Qualify and disqualify potential customers
- Develop a solid understanding of CompassMSP’s value proposition to potential clients and translate the value proposition into both written and oral communications
- Identify prospect requirements including technical, prospect infrastructure, configuration, and other requirements
- Prospect effectively to the C-Level, think like one, speak like one, and propose business outcomes versus just products and services
- Qualify opportunities to determine scope
- Manage pipeline and move opportunities along through to close
What we offer:
- Commission based on an accelerator commission plan, and annuity
- Progressive PTO
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability available
- Tax deferred retirement plan with company match
- Career Development and Coaching
- Fun work environment!