Title: Senior Implementation Project Manager
Position Type: Regular, full-time, salary, exempt.
Reports To: Director of New Client Onboarding
Salary Range: $80,000-$110,000
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Summary: The Senior Implementation Project Manager is the welcoming ambassador and a trusted advisor for new complex clients of OELS. The Manager will gather all information about the new client necessary to configure the HRIS system including company, employee, and insurance information. The Manager will nurture the relationship with the new client to understand their business and their needs while providing expertise in human resources, benefits and payroll. The Manager coordinates with the other internal team members and external vendors to ensure a smooth transition into OELS’ services for the client. The Manager will demonstrate an ability to work in a fast-changing environment, advanced software programs and multiple stakeholders to complete each implementation project.
Who we are: OELS, Inc is one of the oldest Professional Employer Organization operating today with growth of at least 10% yearly. We assist our clients by providing best practices and processing assistance for human resources, compliance, payroll, taxes, employer risk, and benefits functions. Based primarily in New York State, we have a national reach with hundreds of clients and thousands of employees that is expanding rapidly. Therefore, we are looking for candidates with multi-state expertise who are passionate about client service. Together with our experienced professionals, you can help us deliver on our brand promise to simplify HR.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salaries in a fast-changing marketplace.
- A generous employer contribution to our cafeteria style menu of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, short term disability, long term disability and flexible spending plans.
- A flexible working environment that provides both offices and remote work with the technology to keep everyone on the team in touch regardless of where you are logging in. This position would be primarily office.
- Our paid time off plan ensures you can take care of yourself and your family both in challenging times and in times of celebration.
- A 401K retirement plan through Transamerica with an employer match.
- Discount plans including telehealth, legal and cybersecurity.
- Provide new, complex clients with a focused coordination for implementation into our system.
- Counsel clients on a variety of topics including payroll, human resources, benefits and ancillary services such as timekeeping, performance management and applicant tracking
- Keeps in touch with Sales to keep up to date on deals that may close.
- Schedules new client meetings with internal staff including Sales to review details before the kickoff call (first meeting), request assignments from department managers.
- Create a warm, welcoming environment for new clients with each interaction to make them feel understood and recognized as people, not numbers.
- Schedule and conduct on-going meetings with the new client to gather information and keep them on track throughout the implementation process including the initial kickoff call.
- Keep internal staff members and brokers up to date on milestones, issues and delays in the implementation process and bring in experts from different departments as needed to complete each implementation task.
- Track employee onboarding to ensure the completion in a timely manner with frequent client updates.
- Train the client to complete Section 2 of the I-9 forms
- Coordinate with the assigned Benefits Administrator on open enrollment for the new employees
- Work with HR to review PTO policies, build all necessary plans within PrismHR and update PTO balances after the final payroll the new client processes before starting with OELS.
- Maintain project milestones and tasks in the project management system to ensure the client is engaged and completing tasks as assigned in accordance with the timeline.
- Gather access settings for new client managers and work with HRIS team members to set them up with the proper approvals.
- Provide basic client manager training for PrismHR including but not limited to navigation, employee updates, onboarding and enrollment monitoring, hiring, termination, and reporting.
- Document all information to ensure a smooth transition to service.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in implementation
- Experience must include PEO implementation.
- PrismHR knowledge is desired.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence; ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, Payroll team, Clients, Brokers and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Extremely detail-oriented with demonstrated ability to self-direct, prioritize work, and meet deadlines.
- Performs work operations which permit frequent opportunity for decision-making of minor importance and some opportunity for decision-making of major importance, either of which would affect the work operations of OELS, our Clients and Worksite Employees. Applies sound reasoning and logical thinking to arrive at conclusions that support the goals and objectives of OELS.
- Must possess superb Excel skills and be familiar with Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to learn quickly and having excellent memory retention due to the amount of detail involved.
- Ability to handle operations requiring very close and continuous attention for control of operations which require a high degree of coordination, concentration and immediate response.
- Ability to handle operations requiring intermittent direct thinking to determine or select the most applicable way of handling situations regarding garnishment orders.
- Demonstrates ability to adequately process a high volume of transactional activity accurately and completely in accordance with standard operating procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Ability to work in dynamic, rapidly changing environment, adapting to changing requirements and collaborating with a wide range of colleagues to quickly deliver solutions.
- Regular use of highly complex machines and equipment; specialized or advanced software programs
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, feel; and/or type; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk, stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to view a computer screen for extended periods of time.
Normal Work Hours: Weekdays, 8am-5pm with an hour of unpaid lunch.
EEO Statement: At OELS, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. OELS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. OELS is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how OELS collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.