GavinHeath is partnering with a client in Centennial, CO looking to add a Contract/Fractional CTO to their team. The role is a Contract/Contract to Hire position. Our client is a health and behavioral-healthcare-focused community interoperability platform that provides an extremely intuitive, robust data collection platform for building community networks, consent management, and tracking client outcomes across the care continuum. The software built upon our platform is used for service management, data collection, analytics, predictive analysis, automated processes and networking, and AI-driven community navigation.
- Review and define technical roadmap and product architecture in collaboration with the founding team.
- Review, evaluate and lead the platform's end-to-end development processes and methodologies
- Uphold coding standards to write high-quality, scalable, and well-tested code.
- Contribute to framework, tool, and technology decisions for future state.
- Incorporate best-in-class security methods to ensure system integrity.
- Optimize system design and performance.
- Evaluate development team performance and consider off/near shore alternatives if necessary
- Drive user adoption through best-in-class product experiences.
- Review code internally and mentor and guide team members.
- Are customer-centric and believe in the inverted pyramid model of customer service
- Demonstrated success building technology function from the ground up;
- 3+ years of experience as Startup CTO or Head of Engineering with full software development life cycle,and shipping functional product;
- Technology leadership: software development, solution architecture, people coaching and industry visionary
Have extensive experience with the following technologies and languages:
- Angular JS 1 and React.js
- NPM, Webpack, Gulp, Grunt
- JIRA and GitHub
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- CodeShip or other CI/CD tools
GavinHeath is an equal opportunity employer. GavinHeath will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, creed, ancestry, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.