Microsoft, Managed Services (Permanent) – on-site in Redmond, WA
CHIE Cloud Hardware Infrastructure Engineering
Managed Services projects are permanent jobs, never-ending contracts; Biblioso provides healthcare and benefits while the vendor works on Microsoft campus. This role requires on-site presence from Monday to Friday in Redmond, WA.
The rate range for this position is $84,000 to $104,000, plus benefits, and the start date is scheduled for July 1st, 2023. It's important to note that this role is exclusively for direct hires on W2 and is not open to C2C or any third-party arrangements.
Infrastructure Engineers are responsible for setting up, monitoring, and maintaining systems that drive lab functionality and core services. Focus areas include but are not limited to system imaging escalations, KVM system management, basic networking configurations, file share creation and backup monitoring, virtual machine deployment and management, PDU management, and general system administrator. Infrastructure engineers act as escalation techs for lab issues. In addition to day-to-day work, Infrastructure Engineers are assigned projects for lab, rack, or service bring up.
· Triage and execute on assigned tickets.
· Deploy and configure L2 networking devices, including cable patching.
· Remediate monthly patching compliance.
· Deploy and configure KVM devices.
· Deploy and maintain Windows FileShares and FTP Servers
· Deploy and maintain partner facing VMs, both Linux and Windows.
· Monitor service health and respond to alerts.
· System Center Suite Administration (SCOM, DPM, SCCM/SCEM, SCVMM)
· Entry level experience with Cisco, Dell, Mellenox, or Arista network switches
· L3 BGP Routing Configuration Experience
· Experience with networking patch panels
· Server/Enterprise hardware and datacenter environments
· Virtualization knowledge, specifically Hyper-V, S2D Hyperconverged Clusters, and Failover Clustering
· Knowledge of PDUs (ServerTech, Eaton, Geist)
· Knowledge of Raritan or similar KVM systems
· Inventory management
· Strong “outside the box” troubleshooting of hardware and software.
At Biblioso, we are committed to the well-being of our employees and offer a competitive benefit package to support their needs. While benefits may vary based on work location and the nature of the job, in general our employees have access to a 401(k)-retirement plan, disability coverage, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), life insurance, health insurance, paid vacation and sick time, and paid holidays. We believe that investing in our team's well-being is essential for the success of our company and are dedicated to providing a comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of our employees.
Contact Abier Nupen | email@example.com | 206-274-8119
This role not open for C2C or any third party arrangement.