DGA Security is currently seeking an experienced and goal driven leader to head our installation and service operations. If you enjoy building and leading teams of experienced professionals and solving challenges this may be the perfect position for you!
Founded in 1969, DGA Security is a leading provider of business-to-business security technology services. Many of the world’s iconic brands trust DGA’s suite of security and monitoring services to protect their businesses, real estate and retail presences across North America. DGA’s decades of success is a foundation for a forward-looking vision focused on cutting edge technology and best-in-class customer service.
From the moment you walk into our modern headquarters in New York City, you’ll get a positive entrepreneurial vibe with the excitement you’d expect. You will have the chance to surround yourself with some of the best and brightest, working together to help ensure the safety and security of people and property across the United States.
About the Role
You will be the senior operations leader at the organization managing a team of over one hundred security alarm professionals. We are seeking an experienced leader with a team-player attitude and a track-record of success in installation and field service operations management.
You will be responsible for overseeing the development and execution of our operations strategy in support of DGA’s larger mission and business strategy. You will have a unique opportunity to join the DGA Security team as it continues its amazing success story grounded in protecting people and property.
Areas of Responsibility
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of our installation and field service departments as well as our technical services and project management teams
- Ensure your teams meet DGA’s best in class KPIs and SLAs
- Ensure all customer commitments are met and quality installation and services is delivered
- Accountable for financial outcomes of your service areas. Oversee the development and submission of budgets and managing to those budgets
- Motivating, mentoring and inspiring employees towards DGA’s vision
- Manage development and training for operations team
- Identify and evangelize process improvements that will help the teams reach their business goals and blaze new trails within the organization
- Provide input to the research and development of new and existing products and services.
- Create climate of trust increasing the potential for employees to be productive and feel welcome, valued, and motivated
- Build strategic relationships with key departments. Function as liaison, resource, and thought leader to other divisions and departments
What You Need For This Role
- 15+ years in operations with a background in management
- Must have experience managing a large team
- A comfort level with technology
- Industry experience is not required
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- High EQ and team leadership skills
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- Must have the ability to see the big picture and understand how small changes and improvements can have a large impact
- A bachelor's degree is required
What's In It For You
- Top pay and excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Entrepreneurial work environment with the freedom to get things done
- Make a true impact on our company and services with high-visibility and continued opportunities for career growth
- Excellent location in midtown Manhattan located close to public transportation
Benefits and Perks
- Excellent Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Company outings, catered lunches, team building events and much more
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- And much more…
DGA Security is proud to offer a comprehensive total rewards package. The firm also offers comprehensive health and well-being benefits, personal and professional development, career growth opportunities and a collegial and supportive culture. The anticipated pay range for this role is between $175,000 and $225,000 dollars which represents our good faith and reasonable estimate of the starting salary range at the time of posting. In addition, this role may be eligible for a discretionary bonus based on performance. The actual offered rate for this position will be determined based on job-related, non-discriminatory factors, including qualifications and experience, geographic location, education, external market data and consideration of internal equity.
DGA Security is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. DGA Security provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.