About the Opportunity:
Our client is an innovative leader in application security. The business is fast growing and is looking for their next hands-on Technical Manager to add value to their team. You will build security solutions at scale and secure applications. In this position you will be the lead in design, implementation and debugging of security services.
- Lead and grow a team of security engineers.
- Hands-on coding in multiple languages.
- Collaborate with architects and other leaders to understand requirements for the security services and enable team to implement.
- Provide technical leadership for related security platforms.
- Evaluate various opened and closed sourced technologies, components, and tools to build an available, scalable system.
- Seasoned Software Engineer and development experience.
- Hands-on experience with the following programming languages (Golang, Python, Java, C++)
- Capability to implement all phases of a development lifecycle for software products.
- Strong understanding of security challenges in large scale systems.
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms.
- Working knowledge of Virtualization technologies such as KVM and Docker.
- Working knowledge of Cloud orchestration systems like Kubernetes and Openstack.
- Self-started with strong communication skills who is detail oriented.
What's on Offer:
If you are interested in adding value to a huge market which is continuing to see growth and are looking for an environment with a reward centric culture and incentives, please apply for immediate consideration.
You can expect a competitive base salary, stellar benefits, and significant career development opportunities.
Premier Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.