100% remote, no one from PST
Must be powershell expert
ABLE TO SCRIPT POWERSHELL FROM SCRATCH.
MID LEVEL WITH BASH
- PowerShell skills is key
- The team all has strong Intune skills, that's not the challenge. They need people who are expert at PowerShell scripting who can automate everything in PowerShell So all the tasks they need in Intune like patching scripting and remediation and deployment need to be automated and done in PowerShell All of their engineers are senior level scripters.
- They need to be able to do that form scratch and also, they will have to troubleshoot a script during the interview.
- If they aren't good with PowerShell scripting, they will fall behind.
- So yes, still an expert with endpoint management and Intune but PowerShell is key
- They are not looking for scmm candidates that don't use PowerShell They need cloud-based Intune experts that use PowerShell to script everything
- scripting, app packaging, remediation,
- Be familiar with Defender and R7
- 10 years of windows system engineer Intune exp (relevant Intune experience)
- 97% windows environment, heavy windows Packaging, deploying app, managing devices, modifications Intune support on enterprise level
- Managing MAC OS devices, starting to be important piece in this management PowerShell is a must / scripting
- Mid-level experience in writing Bash Very familiar with Rapid7 (strongly preferred) and Microsoft defender (must) Patching / remediation
- Would not be primary POC, manager will allocate a role for them in packaging and deploying applications, proactive remediations, Azure AD clean up, etc.
- Intune management device exp, policy, managing endpoints at LEAST the past 3 years of relevant experience
- an on-call rotation, very easy. (ex: 1 on call, primary escalation point (like user down situation)) 1 week per month, very light
- Could be after hours but generally no, mostly in the morning time its a very simple on-call rotation
- Security incidences as well Hybrid Azure environment actively moving to Azure only regarding endpoint devices (still a while before that happens).
Skillset / Experience
- Seeking a motivated Senior Endpoint Management Engineer with 7-10+ years of experience to join our team to implement and support key elements of the ITS endpoint management services for Windows, iOS and MacOS.
- This individual will work in our ITS organization and will be responsible for engineering implementation and tier 3 support for our endpoint environment, with in-depth knowledge of creating and deploying applications, patch management, configuration policies, operating system deployment, and hardware/software lifecycle efforts using Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune).
- This role is also responsible for heading up projects and initiatives for new technologies introduced by the technology architect.
- Strong experience with Modern management using Intune (hybrid Azure AD, Autopilot, cloud PC)
- Expert creating and deploying applications with endpoint manager
- Expert with autopilot and modern OS deployment
- Expert with MacOS application deployment, scripting and patch management
- Full understanding of deploying configuration policies using Endpoint Manager
- Experience troubleshooting endpoint manager issues using logs (both server and client)
- Experience with designing and building endpoint manager solutions for application, configuration and compliance
- Experience supporting Windows client operating systems
- Experience with scripting in an enterprise environment (e.g., PowerShell, BASH)
- Experience creating and managing collections and deployments in endpoint manager
- Experience with BitLocker policies and deployment via Azure AD / endpoint manager
- Strong understanding of Active Directory Sites and Services, Group Policy, and all interrelated activities with endpoint manager
- Microsoft Endpoint Management Engineering skills (formerly Intune)
- Desktop Engineering / Desktop as a service (Windows 365)
- Windows 10 desktop engineering and lifecycle physical and virtual
- Azure/AzureAD/Hybrid environment understanding
- ControlUp/Edge DX
- Modern endpoint management concept understanding (Ring topology, self-service app installs etc.)
- Amazon workspaces, Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops
- MacOS and iOS engineer with Enterprise MDM experience. Bash, Python scripting a plus.
- Microsoft 365 service understanding (O365, Visio, Project, PowerBI)
- Scripting through Powershell, Bash, Python, and others
- Good grasp of IT security principles, e.g., endpoint hardening, data security, user security
- Knowledge of networking technologies, e.g., TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, Ethernet, Wi-Fi (802.1x)
- Experience in providing support in an enterprise environment
- Provide consultancy and be technically proficient as an escalation point for issues
- Mentor, support, and develop other members of the department.
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Being flexible and customer solution focused.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently, as well as work collaboratively with teams, some of which may be geographically distributed
- Ability to quickly acquire knowledge
- Understanding of basic project management principles
- Great customer relationship skills