Ensure the smooth and effective running of the IT team and extended IT infrastructure. Work closely with
management to help IT deliver the expected strategic benefits to the business side of an organization. “Hands on Manager”
- Support corporation objectives and strategies.
- Maintain, lead and manage internal technology team.
- Manage and engages with external IT vendors, suppliers, outsourcing partners and software developers. Negotiate all service agreements and contracts.
- Motivate staff and leadership in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Provide programming specifications to outsourced partners and software developers.
- Coordinate application software upgrades.
- Manage EDI development and integration with both WMS and TMS applications.
- Prepare and controls budgets and spending.
- Recommend and approves hardware purchases.
- Recommend and approves all software purchases.
- Support both WMS and TMS applications serving as liaison with vendor. Maintain understanding of systems capabilities.
- Support company websites and coordinate changes.
- Support users with Microsoft Office environment.
- Support business development group in meeting with potential clients relating to technology needs.
- Define new client technology needs providing cost effective and serviceable solutions.
- Design and support warehouse client web portal application and improvements.
- Coordinate with Record Storage on all IT issues.
- Approve all business recovery procedures.
- Works directly with clients.