Network Engineer - Routing and Switching (Hybrid Houston, TX)
We are looking for a Network Engineer for a global B2B high-tech company. In this role, you will design, configure and support the DNS, DHCP, IPAM & NTP needs of enterprise customers. Develop architecture and design specifications for core features and components of the Infoblox DDI core infrastructure.
This is a 16-month (extensions likely), 40-hour-per-week role. This is a Hybrid role in Houston, TX.
This is a W2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions employee. Health benefits and 401K are offered.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure, IP addressing, IP traffic management, DNS/DHCP, NTP, Security and Network Monitoring tools
- Provides Tier 3 DDI (DNS, DHCP and IP services) support for Multiple internal enterprise customers that include Service Assurance, Delivery and Project activities.
- Technical troubleshooting & Implementation of changes in the complex network environment using Infoblox and Bind platform.
- Install/Decom/Modify DDI elements, as part of Service requests, Change requests or Complex change/Projects requirements.
- Implementation of changes related to DNS, DHCP and IP addressing based on the business requirements & Resolution of incidents
- Interface with the architects, Project managers, & other engineering teams on Project deployments. Prioritise and engage on multiple projects based on Urgency.
- Can be assigned to multiple complex accounts encompassing a wide range of technical feature sets.
- Working experience on HPE Aruba, 3com, H3C, Arista and Juniper switches, Palo Alto, Fortinet and Checkpoint Firewalls.
- Experience Infoblox, QIP and Bind platform applications.
- Windows, Linux based DNS, DHCP administration. IPV4 and IPV6 subnetting, DNS Anycast.
- Knowledge, skills and experience with HPE Aruba routing, switching, and wireless hardware, software and protocols including Aruba Mobility Controllers, Aruba Instant Aps, Aruba Airwave, Aruba Central, Aruba Activate, Security, Aruba ClearPass
- Experience with SDN, SD-WAN products and services, Working knowledge of structured cabling systems and network facilities.
- Experience in network design and network security including: Device Hardening, IDS/IPS, SIEM, Firewalls, and IPSec, vulnerability assessment and intrusion detection.
- Strong WAN experience managing global network infrastructure
- Infoblox Certification preferred.
Please submit your resume to our network at https://www.stage4solutions.com/careers/ (please apply for the Network Engineer - Routing and Switching (Hybrid Houston, TX) role).
Please forward this opening to others who might be interested.
Stage 4 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing employees with an inclusive environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on the job requirements and candidates' qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion/belief, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, genetic information or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Compensation: $63/hr. - $67.50/hr.