TTG is a seasoned voice, data, and mobile managed services provider dedicated to the improvement and management of telecommunications. We are committed to advocating for our clients and want someone who will bring their own positive personality, strengths, and talents to make our outstanding team even more exceptional!
- Validate client's bills to ensure accuracy of all charges.
- Correctly interpret and input charges from bills into trending books.
- Seek clarity from the issuing carrier about ambiguous charges.
- Identify discrepancies due to billing errors, rate increase, incomplete order fulfillment, etc.
- Facilitate correction of any discrepancies by contacting service providers and/or other parties involved.
- Create and maintain a report of telecom-related client expenses for the sake of efficient trend analysis
- Keep clients informed of any potential service-impacting billing issues such as past-due accounts and misapplied payments.
- Verify and keep track of contract terms and contract end dates
- Initiate pricing and contract negotiation with service providers on behalf of clients.
- Education: An Associate degree in a related field
- Experience: 2 years of experience in a billing-related role
- Great attention to detail
- Superb time and task management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word
This role requires a predetermined work schedule between 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., Monday – Friday. We have a hybrid policy that permits work from home after initial training.