Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Optimize build processes that span across Visual Studio 2022 projects, online help, documentation files and SQL scripts.
- Responsible for continuous build deliverables.
- Prepare major releases and cumulative updates, as well as source code escrow.
- Work with IBM Rational ClearCase source control.
- Improve the structure and consistency of the C++/C# code base by actively working with developers, source files and code analysis tools.
- Incorporate automation testing into the build process.
- Actively participate in the planning of, designing for and implementation of a Cloud based solution for the Product.
- Extensive experience with IBM ClearCase or a comparable source control system.
- Hands on knowledge of C++ and C# to analyze and work with MSBuild configuration.
- Develop enhancements to existing build and configuration procedures.
- Implementation and execution of DevOps policies and procedures.
- Experience with being part of a development organization working on an enterprise client/server or browser-based packaged applications.
- Ability to work closely with management and engineers to maintain software releases and support the company’s software development lifecycle activities.
- Ability to work independently and meet deliverables.
- trong attention to details.
- Experience with scripting languages and development tools from Microsoft.
- Experience with building MSI packages is a plus.