Information Security Manager
We are currently accepting applications for an Information Security Manager based in our San Jose Corporate Office.
As our Information Security Manager, your major responsibilities will include:
- Directing the Information Security function of IT Department, including budgeting, performance monitoring, reporting, planning and priority setting,
- Managing the Cybersecurity function of the Credit Union including but not limited to maintenance of data security related documentation and policies.
- Conducting periodic security audits internally and with third party vendors and hosting Information Security Committee meetings.
- Supporting the design and implementation of a cybersecurity plan for responsible systems within the National Institute of Standards and Technology Risk Management Framework, FFIEC and NCUA.
- Planning and implementing security measures to protect computer systems, networks and data from cybersecurity attacks and prevent data breaches.
- Leading security implementation projects and supporting the Credit Union in all aspects of information security and cybersecurity functions, including incident response, cyber investigations, and forensic analysis, as appropriate.
- Developing and implementing plans to address the evolving cybersecurity and security related needs of the Credit Union and its members.
- Responsible for developing, updating and the maintenance of departmental disaster recovery and the Credit Union’s business continuity planning.
Our ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree and/or a minimum of five to ten years similar or related experience. Advanced knowledge of FFIEC IT, NIST, COSO, ITIL and ISO frameworks a must. Experience with various core systems and security related certifications a plus. Experience with various cloud technologies and security applications. Thorough knowledge of hardware systems, system software, networks, data warehouse, and application software related to cybersecurity.
Pay Range: $102,800 – 128,500; based on skills and experience.
For immediate consideration, apply now!
CommonWealth is an equal opportunity employer