What We Do
Chem-Impex International facilitates life sciences by providing high quality chemicals to leading researchers and organizations worldwide. We believe in creating a supportive environment that promotes persistence, learning, and most of all empowerment. We value people who are not afraid to take risks and quickly learn from mistakes.
What You’ll Do
- Evaluate our technological infrastructure (including hardware and software) and recommend improvements.
- Develop a technology strategy that drives business and customer value.
- Promote a scalable, reliable, configurable and secure IT infrastructure.
- Present departments with helpful technological insights.
- Drive website redevelopment, integration, infrastructure and maintenance.
- Enact best practices for IT policies and procedures.
- Deploy safeguards to protect data and maximize cybersecurity.
- Implement disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
- Install, upgrade, backup, and maintain our IT infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any hardware, software and network issues.
- Provide technological support for customers and team members.
- Manage third party IT vendors, including hardware, software, web and network contractors.
What You’ll Bring
- At least 5 years of experience.
- Passion for innovation and technology.
- Knowledge of current and emerging IT solutions.
- Proficient in Microsoft SQL Server, Windows Server OS, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Exchange Server, VMware, Veeam and Kaseya.
- Experience in Microsoft Great Plains 2015, Microsoft Access, SalesPad, Panatrack or EDI is a plus.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Track record for problem-solving and strategic thinking.
- Continuous improvement mentality.
- Desire to make a meaningful impact.