Cyber Security Administrator - FAST MOVING ROLE
Location: Austin Texas ( Onsite )
Visa : USC and GC Only
Looking For Only Austin Texas Candidates or Near by Candidates
Please Look for Candidate Who Previously Work With State of Texas - Any Departments
Exp: Minimum 8+ Years Must
Client : Texas Department of Public Safety
- Experience Network System configurations : Must
- Experience Cybersecurity Infrastructure : Must
- Experience Incident Response: Must
- Experience Analysis and Incident detection for DPS: Must
The Department of Public Safety Information and Technology Division requires the services of a security administrator to provide support for current of current day to day activities, incident research and how to prevent breaches in the future and help with the creation Cyber Security Incident Response process and procedures.
Position requirements include knowledge and capability in cyber security incident, detection, analysis, and prevention of breaches. Can analyze and use multiple cyber security tools and platforms. Have knowledge and understanding on how to evaluate network and system security platforms to help determine best configurations for best practice.Minimum Requirements
Other Special Requirements
- Experience in systems analysis and design work.
- Ability to analyze systems and procedures, to write and revise standards and procedures, and to communicate effectively.
- Skill in solving problems; scheduling, testing, installing, and implementing programs; and troubleshooting computer systems
- Knowledge of the limitations and capabilities of computer systems, the techniques used in the design of non-automated systems, information technology equipment, applicable programming languages, computer hardware and software, computer operating systems
- Writing program code, automated mapping
- Experience preparing charts, diagrams, tables, and flowcharts to assist in problem analysis and submitting recommendations for solution.
- Experience working in an IT technical operations or development environment with the creation and management of highly detailed actions, tasks, and schedules.
- Experience supporting, planning and implementing contingency plans, recovery guides or disaster recovery documentation for information technology systems.
- Experience Network System configurations
- Experience Cybersecurity Infrastructure
- Experience Incident Response
- Experience Analysis and Incident detection for DPS