TECHNOGEN, Inc. is a Proven Leader in providing full IT Services, Software Development and Solutions for 15 years.
TECHNOGEN is a Small & Woman Owned Minority Business with GSA Advantage Certification. We have offices in VA; MD & Offshore development centers in India. We have successfully executed 100+ projects for clients ranging from small business and non-profits to Fortune 50 companies and federal, state and local agencies.
I am Arief from Technogen Inc, I am currently looking for Systems Administrator for one of our clients. Below is the job description for your review.
Please let me know if you would be interested and share your updated resume.
You can reach me email@example.com or else call me on 703 763 0009
We are looking for a Systems Administrator to maintain the Atlassian suite of products and IBM Jazz software.
The ideal candidate will have experience in administering, configuring, customizing, and supporting Atlassian products and IBM Jazz software. You will be responsible for analyzing business requirements, providing solutions, and ensuring that our enterprise tools are running efficiently and productively.Duties And Responsibilities
Education And Years Of Experience
- Administer, configure, and support the Atlassian suite of products (JIRA, Confluence, Test Rail, Bamboo, Crucible, FishEye, BitBucket)
- Administer, configure, and support IBM Jazz CCM/RM/QM environments.
- Collaborate with technical leads, IT infrastructure and operations, cyber-security, and other stakeholders to troubleshoot service failures.
- Manage product migrations from development to production.
- Create and maintain appropriate monitoring procedures and reports.
- Develop or acquire reports and dashboards on system health; create and execute test plans related to systems health.
- Stay up to date on the latest components, upgrades, patches, and releases
- Train users on how to use and access enterprise tools.
- Create and maintain accurate, up-to-date documentation of system environment, standards, and procedures.
- Customize modules, scripts, triggers, reports, user management, roles, and permissions as per business requirements.
- Analyze business processes and workflows, provide recommendations on customizations based on need and industry trends.
- Create business processes and operational procedures within the enterprise tool to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Prioritize initiatives to enterprise tools based on business needs and requirements.
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders/business unit and IT project managers.
- Track and maintain a log of all IT applications and teams using the tools
- Conduct audits on teams' project areas in the tools to ensure they are using the tool correctly
Required And Desired Skills/Certifications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in administering, configuring, and supporting Atlassian suite of products
- Experience with Atlassian and IBM Jazz project-related software
- Knowledge of Windows server administration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Willingness to stay up-to-date with the latest components, upgrades, patches, and releases in enterprise tools and software
- Ability to share information with peers and managers.
- Proven Capacity in documenting work
- Flexibility in job duties and ability to learn skills from fellow team members.
- Ability to share knowledge & work cross functionally within own team & between teams.
Remote and must be available East Coast Business Hours