Are you a goal-oriented leader with an entrepreneurial mindset?
Do you enjoy mentoring others and building strong teams?
Are you motivated and energetic when it comes to selling and achieving results?
If so, join our team and our 100% employee-owned Company!
Guttman Holdings, based in Belle Vernon, PA, is searching for a dynamic Vice President for its Fleet Card Services business. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Vice President, Fleet Card Services is responsible for leading a team of sales professionals to profitably grow the Fleet Card Services business for Guttman Energy. The VP, Fleet Card Services, will develop and execute the overall enterprise strategies for achieving long-term Company goals. This role requires a unique combination of deep sales leadership skills, and broad business knowledge.
This position also will be responsible for identifying new innovative business opportunities and creating project and execution plans. An in-depth knowledge of the Fleet Card industry, as well as training and development experience, will allow the person in this role to successfully and consistently close accounts, and develop a strong foundation for the Fleet Care Sales Card team.
OUR CORE VALUES
At Guttman Holdings, we strive to demonstrate our Core Values daily: respect, lead, collaborate, serve, solve, and own. As an employee owner, you join an engaged culture that is committed to serving one another, our customers, and our communities, and ensuring our Company’s success.
CANDIDATE PROFILE AND SKILLS
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in driving results, applying analytical, strategic, and tactical thinking to the sales process. The candidate also will collaborate in a cross-functional organization, yielding desired results. A bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain, economics, finance, marketing, or related field is required, and an MBA is preferred. Desired skills also include:
- 10 or more years of senior management experience in similar roles in the petroleum products marketing industry
- Strong working knowledge of payment card industry, supply, operations, and finance aspects of petroleum products marketing as well as trading and refining concepts
- Demonstrated success in profitable growth within the payment card, fleet card, and the wholesale, retail, commercial and industrial business segments
- A thorough understanding of financial metrics and analysis needed to effectively evaluate growth opportunities
- Excellent strategy, planning and performance metrics development and tracking skills
- Solid understanding of market and customer segmentation and key drivers of successful brand building and customer acquisition; and a record of successfully marketing a company's core service platforms
- Demonstrated success leading a high-energy sales team in a cost-effective environment where salespeople are provided with the tools and systems needed to be effective but held accountable for results
- Effective communication, presentation, and negotiating skills
- Excellent leadership skills and personal integrity
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or other CRM software is preferred
- Design, implement, and manage sales strategies and tactics to achieve company sales, profitability, and other goals
- Build sales strategy for increasing volume and margin from current and new customers
- Uncover growth opportunities in current and new market segments, and work with other department leaders to develop strategy and tactics
- Review programs and performance directives to ensure short- and long-term sales goals are attained and adjust policies, procedures, and programs as necessary to achieve results
- Develop processes to monitor daily execution of the Fleet Card sales strategy along with the daily volume and margin performance
- Develop and execute price management programs to increase margin & customer retention
- Hire, train, develop, and motivate Fleet Card Sales team for greater efficiency & effectiveness
- Hire, coach, mentor, train and manage Sales staff to succeed, and assist individuals to attain established goals and directives
- Manage a team of sales representatives to maximize performance, evaluate and explore various selling techniques, and develop and measure activity metrics
- Build, develop and conduct training programs for sales team, expanding on selling techniques and customer care
- Provide effective motivation and support for sales team to maximize the overall performance and promote job satisfaction
- Develop a culture of accountability
- Contribute to the strategic planning process with the Executive team to help establish the overall vision for Guttman Energy and other Guttman Holdings companies
- Monitor changing market factors, competition, and industry trends and help lead the organization to adapt as needed
- Lead inter-departmental business process design, implementation, and ongoing management
- Develop working methodologies with other executives in administration, bulk fuel sales, and operations as required to create organizational processes and procedures that optimize and grow the enterprise
- Work with other departments to streamline the orders-to cash procedures.
- Work closely with VP of Supply & Trading to manage executive-level relationships with the largest accounts and trade organizations
- Develop and maintain relationships with large commercial and industrial customers
- Represent Guttman Energy in trade organizations for the petroleum industry as well as organizations that support customers' industries.
ABOUT GUTTMAN HOLDINGS
Guttman Energy, one of the region’s largest private companies, Guttman Renewables, and Source One Transportation, united to form Guttman Holdings in 2022, as part of an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). The companies within this ESOP continue to market under their current names, in the same markets. As one energized and employee-owned and led team, our vision is to build a stronger future for all our stakeholders, by taking personal ownership of our Company’s growth, and ensuring our collective long-term success.
Guttman Holding’scomprehensive benefits are designed to support your personal, professional, and financial well-being. Benefits include health, dental and vision insurances, ESOP, retirement savings plan, paid time off, health savings account, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, disability insurance, and more.
Guttman Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or terms or condition of employment.