Alpha Omega Integration LLC is an award-winning Federal IT Solutions provider. Since its inception in September 2016, we have grown from a start-up to a $100m/year business. Alpha Omega’s growth stems from our mission focus: to make the US Government the best in the world. We achieve that via advanced capabilities in the areas of Design & Product Management, DevSecOps & Cloud Engineering, Intelligent Automation, and Cybersecurity.
Our consistent growth has fostered a series of accolades including Inc. 5000 and Washington Technology’s Fast 50 awards for five consecutive years, Virginia Business Best Places to Work ten years in a row, and Maryland Technology Council's 2022 Government Contract of the Year over $50 Million Dollars award, to name a few.
We are seeking passionate federal IT professionals to join our team.
Come support our nation’s government agencies and make a difference!
We have H.E.A.R.T.! Alpha Omega's Core Values – (H) harmony, (E) engagement, (A) accountability, (R) resourcefulness, and (T) tenacity- collectively are an acrostic reminder of the values that guide the work we do.
We foster a culture that recognizes and rewards hard work. Our H.E.A.R.T. program invites colleagues and managers from across the organization to recognize each other for living out our core values. Spotlighted employees enjoy a detailed nomination about their core-values-aligned actions which are then shared with their manager. Beyond peer-to-peer recognition, awarded employees also receive a $250 bonus in their paychecks. Each quarter, the H.E.A.R.T. award commitment will identify one exceptional employee to receive the $10,000 H.E.A.R.T. bonus.
Ready to embark on a rewarding, challenging, and fulfilling career in the Federal IT Solutions space?
Come grow with us!
Job Title: Mid-Level Security & Monitoring Analyst
Work Location: Washington, DC & Remote (onsite 2 days a week required)
Clearance Required: Secret
- Provide centralized information security governance expertise to all EX/IT functional areas by assisting in the coordination, implementation, communication, and enforcement of security policies
- CI/CD alignment to DevSecOps
- Vulnerability scans & Remediation Support/ Guidance
- A&A activities for R Family systems
- Risk assessments
- Technical security architecture for cloud and on-prem environments
- Standards/security controls across solutions, infrastructure, and cloud modernization efforts
- Work closely with the Governance Team and division to develop a well-defined, manageable Security Program, to include:
- Authority To Operate (ATO)
- POA&M remediation
- Contingency Planning & Testing
- Management of External Cyber Directives (e.g. CISA) and Internal Cyber Directives
- Third party vendor security assessments
- ISCM, NIST, RMF, FISMA, FedRAMP, and DoS security compliance processes / requirements implementation
- Engage with Enterprise service providers to maintain current status on Department System initiatives
- Proactively engage with the organization to incorporate Security into system builds and redesigns
- Improve deliverable templates to clearly convey key findings, observations, and recommendations
- Manage and document exceptions and non-compliance to security policies
- Draft certification and accreditation packages; authorization artifacts based on customer requirements
- Develop and/or review NIST Security documentation and RMF artifacts
- Support IT security data calls
- Facilitate information security training
- Continue education & learn new/evolving technologies and security requirements, including AoAs, vendor discussions, and working groups
- 5 years implementing NIST 800 Series Special Publications
Required Certification(s) (at least 1 required):
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified in Cybersecurity (ISC)2
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Alpha Omega Integration, LLC (Alpha Omega) is committed to the development of a creative, diverse, and inclusive work environment. In accordance with the law and our organizational values, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status)”. Final hiring decisions at Alpha Omega will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.
Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC), LGBTQIA, women, people over 40, and differently-abled folks are strongly encouraged to apply.