Jscrambler is growing at a fast pace, fueled by the success of recognized web security products. Our leading cybersecurity technology is trusted by the Fortune 500 and major global companies to protect their web presence and applications (check our website for some references!). Jscrambler applies security layers to web applications, granting self-defensive capabilities that enable them to fight any fraud, reverse engineering, or tampering attempts, avoiding data leakage and damages to the customer’s reputation.
After closing a $15 million Series A funding round, we are kicking off 2023 in full force! The team is growing fast and all team members will play a key role in helping the company reach its ambitious goals.
As a Sales Director (Cybersecurity) you will be part of our global sales team, focusing on acquiring and managing enterprise-level customers, in one of the fastest-growing companies in the AppSec space. We are looking for a hands-on, creative, and ambitious individual, passionate about technology and with a demonstrated track record selling software/cybersecurity solutions to Fortune 2000 companies.
What will your day-to-day be like?
- Identify and develop sales opportunities within Enterprise companies;
- Expand Jscrambler’s market and contribute to our Sales goals;
- Collaborate with the top management team to design and implement strategic sales plans that increase growth;
- Develop and maintain an updated sales pipeline;
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships through understanding their needs and partnering with them;
- Promote and motivate high professional standards and work with other team members to exceed monthly sales targets and KPIs;
- Partner with the SDR, Sales Engineering, and Product teams to develop account-based sales strategies to uncover value and create opportunities;
- This role may require travel to customers, our offices, and events.
We believe you’ll succeed in this role if you have/are:
- Minimum of 8 years of sales experience, at least 3 in enterprise cyber security sales;
- Experience with security and software development tools;
- Knowledge of the application security space;
- A proven track record of successful new customer sales in an enterprise SaaS environment;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of customer stakeholders as well as internally;
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation/communication skills.
Why should you join us?
- This is an incredible career opportunity with a cross-functional impact in the organization. You are going to work with renowned customers across the world and have a direct impact in the expansion of our business and solutions. You will be a source of knowledge and keep updated about cutting-edge technology in the software and cybersecurity world.
- Want to make an impact? You will be a key person in the company being able to make a real difference in making the world and the web more secure while working in a growing startup company that is changing the way Cybersecurity is done.
The best way to get in touch with us:
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be delighted to explain this amazing opportunity.