Roles and Responsibilities
- Devise, plan, deploy, and optimize wireless networks from the beginning to implementation by collaborating with different teams and vendors.
- Use tools to evaluate, test and tweak wireless products, such as routers, switches, wireless controllers, prime infrastructure, wireless monitoring systems, among others.
- Installing, configuring, and customizing Cisco DNA Center, CMX and Prime Infrastructure.
- Leading and perform wireless site survey with vendor engineers and generate survey report including AP layouts.
- Optimize wireless network coverage and performance in wireless client high density area by reviewing current wireless system configurations.
- Work with security team to evaluate threats, troubleshoot issues, and comply with appropriate security configuration standards of their organizations.
- Design and deploy changes to the configurations of existing wireless devices as per the applicable change management process.
- Write manuals and document current network procedures.
- A minimum of seven 10 years of subject matter experience with Cisco Unified Wireless Networking to include 802.11b/g/n/ac/ax, LWAPP, CAPWAP, APs, WLCs, Prime Infrastructure, Cisco ISE.
- Extensive experience in configuring and customizing Cisco DNA Center Software, Cisco Connected Mobile Experience, Prime Infrastructure.
- Strong experience utilizing wireless site survey toolset and generating reports.
- Deep knowledge and experience with wireless client high density design, implementation, troubleshooting and optimization.
- Deep knowledge and experience in wireless security authentication and encryption protocols including Cisco ISE.
- Knowledge of Cisco IOS configuration and troubleshooting across multiple platforms.