About The Role
As an Outbound Sales Development Representative, you will research potential clients, connect with and educate prospects, and qualify leads. You will do this through outreach in the form of cold calls, emails, or social networks with the purpose of scheduling demos for your Account Executive.Location -
Tampa, FL Hybrid remote, meaning in the office on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.What You’ll Be Doing
- Grow your individual book of business by proactively generating new qualified leads
- Identify, qualify, sort, and track leads
- Display exceptional cold-call prospecting using consultative phone skills, including the ability to clearly articulate, inspire, project confidence, influence, overcome objections, and remain resilient throughout
- Research and document relevant contact information for existing leads, keeping contact information updated in Salesforce
- Utilize Salesforce to ensure activities are documented properly, opportunities are forecast accurately, and adequate information regarding the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Other duties as needed
- Competitive eagerness to set yourself apart and achieve success
- Aggressive, energetic self-starter who enjoys working in a quota-driven environment
- Superior verbal and written communication skills via phone and email
- Excellent listening and analytical skills to assess the interests of prospects
- Experience meeting minimum call volume and/or talk-time goals
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage time and workload
- Detail-oriented, with excellent follow-up skills
- Technical aptitude and the ability to successfully demonstrate software
- Solid work ethic, positive attitude, and motivation to learn
- Strong computer knowledge required
- Computer literacy and bonus skills:
- Experience selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level IT executives, to SMB and midmarket focused MSPs and/or Resellers.
- Experience using Salesforce (or other CRM)
- Experience using SalesLoft or other sales engagement platforms
- Ability to multitask with several tools
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, honor rules of engagement, and follow policies, processes, and procedures
- Works well under pressure
- Works well with a team
- No degree requirement
- A few years’ experience in sales or related field a plus
NinjaOne automates the hardest parts of IT, empowering more than 17,000 IT teams with visibility, security, and control over all endpoints. The NinjaOne platform is proven to increase productivity, while reducing risk and IT costs. NinjaOne is consistently ranked #1 for its world-class support and is the top-rated software on G2 in seven categories including endpoint management, remote monitoring and management, and patch management.What You’ll Love
- $2,500 signing bonus
- We are a collaborative, kind, and curious community.
- We honor your flexibility needs with work that is hybrid remote
- We have you covered with our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- We help you prepare for your financial future with our 401(k) plan.
- We prioritize your work-life balance with our unlimited PTO.
- We reward your work with opportunity for growth and advancement.