TF Warren Group consists of several companies with their own areas of expertise, providing a single source solution for storage tanks, structural products and corrosion protection.
The Vice President (VP) of Finance for the TF Warren Group will be responsible for supporting the development of the Group’s financial management strategy and contribute to the development of the organization’s strategic goals. In addition to the strategic components, the VP will be tasked with driving, developing and implementing financial policies, procedures, systems and tools. The position requires thorough knowledge of finance, planning, auditing, monitoring and reporting, risk management, and accounting practices. Involvement at both a tactical detailed level as well as strategic level will be required to meet the current and future needs of the company
We are looking for someone located in the Goodman MO area or willing to relocate, possibility of working in our Tulsa OK office is available.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
- Proactively develop, implement and manage processes to improve commercial success, lower costs and strengthen internal controls.
- Ensuring compliance of the organization in relation to financial and legal practices, as well as issues of corporate governance.
- Ensuring internal audits, controls and checks are in place and effectively being adhered to.
- Managing timely and accurate reporting consolidation processes and implement ongoing improvements.
- Reporting on financial performances, forecasts, variances, and business trends.
- Working with the CFO to identify and develop operational financial metrics.
- Developing tools to improve management of cash and treasury aspects.
- Guiding financial teams in preparing and reviewing all major proposals.
- Providing additional financial analysis and recommendations.
- Interfacing with outside vendors.
- Completing other duties as and when required.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting from and accredited College/University is required
- Advanced degrees in Finance and/or an MBA is preferred
- CPA is a plus
- Minimum of 10 years of experiences in a finance leadership role is required
- Experience of providing support to multiple business units simultaneously in all areas of accounting and financial practices is preferred
- Experience with direct supervision of accounting teams, including Controller and Accounting Manager positions is required
- Experience working in a Private Ownership environment is a plus
- 5+ years of Manufacturing and/or Construction Management Industry experience required
- Strong IT experience including exceptional Excel skills and full Microsoft Office Suite products
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures, governmental regulations, business periodicals and professional journals
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, use discretion in presentations, correspondence and communications
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries
- Ability to implement time sensitive actions and plans
- Proven flexibility and adaptability in an entrepreneurial environment
Travel: approximately 10% travel may be required