Wallarm is the only solution that unifies best-in-class API Security and WAAP (Next-Gen WAF) capabilities to protect your entire API and web application portfolio in multi-cloud and cloud-native environments. We are on a mission to help companies counter the new style of attacks on the ever-changing landscape of cybersecurity. Wallarm enables developers, Security Ops and DevSecOps teams the ability to secure their APIs via observability, and ensure Protection and Analytics to manage risk, protect the business, and enable speed of development with safety. As a Sales Engineer (SE), you will be an integral part of defining our success at Wallarm and will play a key role in building the foundation of a world-class sales organization.
About the role (3 positions opened):
We are extending our Sales team and looking for 3 Regional Sales Managers (RSM) This is a critical function of the Wallarm sales team and is responsible for building new client relationships and managing the sales process with enterprises in a specified region. The RSM will initiate contact with new leads and follow-up on sales meetings and teleconferences, meet sales objectives and targets at profitable rates, move prospects through the discovery and proof-of-concept phases, and meet established sales goals and quota per the annual plan objectives. They will develop and execute strategies and sales tactics in the following areas: territory planning, outbound lead generation, relationship development, pricing, negotiations, closing, and managing contracts. The candidate will be required to diligently track all customer interactions in our sales tool stack and maintain disciplined sales process and forecast hygiene.
What you will do:
- Identify, qualify, and generate new opportunities in enterprise accounts.
- Execute a highly disciplined and metric-driven sales process.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the customer by developing deep relationships with both end-users of the Wallarm product and C-level executives.
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of at least 3x revenue target to achieve revenue quota on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Provide accurate sales forecast and activity metrics in CRM.
- Maintain a high level of relevant technical & industry knowledge.
- Expect moderate travel.