Atlanta, Ga Hybrid
Our client, a fortune 300 leader in transportation, is looking for an experienced Network Engineer. Your primary responsibility will be networking related projects supporting their field enterprise network. You will manage project tasks, work regularly with field staff, analyze complicated systems, and assure high levels of stability, reliability, and availability of the production network environment.
Who We Are
- 3 years+ experience in a design, operations/support, and/or project implementation role for a large enterprise network
- Hands-on experience with Cisco network hardware including routers and switches.
- Hands-on experience with Aruba network hardware including WiFi infrastructure.
- Managing industrial control systems through network segmentation in field environments
- Knowledge and experience with networking protocols and configurations including OSPF, BGP, HSRP, multicast, SIP, QoS, VLANs, and MPLS.
- Experience with the design of physical networks including fiber and copper cabling.
- Knowledge and experience with network management systems such as Microfocus NNMI, NetScout, Bradford, Infoblox.
- Familiarity with operating systems (Cisco IOS, Cisco NXOS, LINUX, Windows) and scripting languages
- Experience with SilverPeak SD-WAN solutions and Cisco DNA Center a plus
Open Systems Inc. (OSI) was founded in 1994 to provide information technology solutions and staffing services to large and mid-size companies across the U.S. Our corporate office is located at 6495 Shiloh Road, Ste 310 Alpharetta, GA 30005. We provide a full range of staffing services including contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire solutions. Our technical recruiting experts are experienced in technical screening, candidate sourcing, and behavioral interviewing techniques. They focus on providing candidates who match your technical requirements and fit seamlessly into your company culture.
Contact Open Systems, Inc. anytime by website, phone or email. We look forward to hearing from you!!