Who is Fusion Technology?
Fusion Technology is a performance-driven HUBZone Small Business concern residing in the heart of the beautiful mountainsides of West Virginia, steps away from the Federal Bureau of Investigation's Criminal Justice Information Services Division's Headquarters. Founded in 2007 by an Engineer-by-trade, Fusion Technology dedicates our valuable resources to providing comprehensive IT services and solutions to mission-critical US Government programs and the Intel Community.
Who are you?
- Security-cleared Professional: You have made it through the in-depth process of receiving a United States government security clearance – congratulations! We know you are a trustworthy intel professional because you have an active Top Secret security clearance.
- Seasoned Professional: You have served as an Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) at a cleared facility for at least 7 years of your professional career. You also have 9 years of experience working in a computer science or Cybersecurity related field.
- Field Certified: You are a go-getter and an excellent test taker. You hold at least one of the following certifications:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Global Information Security Professional (GISP)
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
- Or, perhaps, another certification that exemplifies your well-earned skillsets
- Tech Savvy: You can use and operate leading-edge security tools, including Tenable Nessus and/or Security Center, IBM Guardium, HP Weblnspect, and Network Mapper (NMAP). Be honest – we know you eat, sleep, and breathe cybersecurity.
- Knowledgeable: You went to school to be a rockstar! Your 4-years of hard work earned you a bachelor’s or advanced degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or other cyber disciplines.
What we do:
The FBI Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) seeks to deliver innovative solutions to today’s ever-changing Information Technology environment. Fusion Technology’s mission is to provide the FBI OCIO Division with innovative information system (IS) support, providing subject matter expertise (SME) through delivering vulnerability, compliance, and risk management services to strengthen all cybersecurity stakeholders to protect and preserve the United States. If you’re ready to accept this challenge, look no further than Fusion Technology.
What you’ll do:
What matters to you matters to us.
- Ensure the day-to-day implementation, oversight, continuous monitoring, and maintenance of the security configuration, practices, and procedures for each IS
- Provide liaison support between the system owner and other IS security personnel
- Ensure that selected security controls are implemented and operating as intended during all phases of the IS lifecycle
- Ensure that system security documentation is developed, maintained, reviewed, and updated on a continuous basis
- Conduct required IS vulnerability scans according to risk assessment
- Develop Plan of Action and Milestones (POAMs) in response to reported security vulnerabilities
- Manage the risks to ISs and other FBI assets by coordinating appropriate correction or mitigation actions, and oversee and track the timely completion of (POAMs)
- Coordinate system owner concurrence for correction or mitigation actions
- Monitor security controls for FBI ISs to maintain security Authorized To Operate (ATO)
- Upload all security control evidence to the Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) application to support security control implementation during the monitoring phase
- Ensure that changes to an FBI IS, its environment, and/or operational needs that may affect the authorization status are reported to the system owner and IS Security Manager (ISSM)
- Ensure the removal and retirement of ISs being decommissioned in coordination with the system owner, ISSM, and ISSR
Fusion Technology values its employees and works hard to ensure proper care for them and their families. We desire to compensate employees in a competitive, motivational, fair, and equitable way with other employers in the marketplace. Salary is only one component of employee compensation but an integral part of recruiting and retaining qualified employees. However, at Fusion Technology, we take a comprehensive approach and consider each employee's needs to tailor a compensation plan that provides financial security and peace of mind. Our completive package includes a best-in-class matching 401K program, comprehensive Cigna healthcare plan, a competitive employer contribution to a health savings account, vision and dental plans, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and personal leave, in addition to paid certifications and training.
Powered by JazzHR