Position Name: Client Technology Manager
Reports to: Director
Location/Type: New York, NY
Atlas Technica's mission is to shoulder IT management, user support, and cybersecurity for our clients, who are hedge funds and other investment firms. Founded in 2016, we have grown 100% year over year through our uncompromising focus on service.
We value ownership, execution, growth, intelligence, and camaraderie. We are looking for people who share our , thrive, and contribute to this environment while putting the customer first. At Atlas Technica, we offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and great perks to our global Team. We strive to maintain a professional yet friendly environment while promoting professional and career development for our Team Members. Join Atlas Technica now!
As a Client Technology Manager, you will be responsible for the technology platform and direction of the customers you are assigned and for the training and development of a team of Systems Engineers and Sr. Systems Engineers.Responsibilities
- Develop client technology road map and vision
- Serve as a main point of contact and act as an escalation point to engineers
- Manage the overall relationship with customers and own all technical projects and provide overall oversight, guidance, recommend solutions and consultative services to clients
- Identify potential obstacles and suggest operational and security improvements
- Manage and coach engineers through knowledge sharing, root cause analysis, and implementing best practices in day to day activities
- Mentor, train, and encourage employee engagement to increase productivity and better well-being.
- Manage approval of employee wellness time-off requests and PTO.
- Execute on the overall Atlas Technica support strategy, and drive team and individual performance through metrics, reporting, and client feedback
- Support the team s initiatives for structured career growth and development in line with company vision
- Participate in organizational initiatives to improve functions, process, and technology for Atlas Technica and clients
- Lead and assist in wide variety of managerial, technical, and operational tasks at all levels of the organization.
- Strong experience with Microsoft 365 stack Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Intune, Azure AD, especially from an architecture and implementation of services standpoint
- Systems Administration: Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server Platforms as well as Active Directory, Group Policy, good if you are familiar with Citrix XenApp
- Support of Sophos or similar product for endpoint threat management
- Understanding of virtualization platforms such as VMware or Hyper-V
- Understanding of networking: TCP/IP, LAN / DMZ / WAN, DHCP, DNS, Routing, Switching and Firewalls
- Implementation and Support of Enterprise networking equipment: Palo Alto / Cisco Firewalls, Cisco Switches, Cisco / Meraki / Ubiquiti WAPs
- Understanding of public cloud platforms, specifically Azure, specifically from an architecture or implementation standpoint
- Creating and maintaining detailed technical and procedural documentation
- The candidate must be able to complete all physical requirements of the job, which include but are not limited to, the following; must be able to lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs; stand/sit for extended periods of time; push/pull; climb stairs; stoop, kneel or crouch; use fingers/hands to handle or feel; reach above head or below knee level; and the ability to work around machinery and material handling equipment.
- Significant experience in an MSP environment, particularly utilizing the ConnectWise suite of products
- Scripting / Automation Framework knowledge: PowerShell and Infrastructure as Code tools
- Significant experience with Microsoft Azure
- Financial industry experience including familiarity with market vendor applications: Bloomberg, Thompson Reuters, FactSet, CapIQ
- Experience with vendors such as Google Workspace, Box, Dropbox, Duo, Okta, AirWatch
- Experience with and ability to support Citrix XenApp or similar products
- Experience with cybersecurity solutions such as Carbon Black, Cylance, Crowdstrike, Cyberhat
- Experience with Mimecast or other mail security gateway solutions such as IronPort or Proofpoint
- More than basic understanding of Storage and Virtualization platforms such as Nimble, Pure Storage, NetApp, EMC, VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer
Atlas Technica is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.