remote role, no one from PST
Need last 4 of SSN, DOB, LinkedIn and 10/10 comms
Must have cruise line exp
And be a true cyber security pm managing cyber security and it infrastructure projects
- The Global Information Security & Compliance Services (GISCS) Cybersecurity Project Manager (CPM) ensures that their assigned projects and programs are well managed and that the project goals are delivered via the established OneIT Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC).
- This role may manage multiple high cost, high risk projects across multiple brands.
- The CPM ensures that the projects meet or exceed expectations regarding scope, schedule, budget, and quality.
- This position manages relationships with multiple stakeholders across multiple brands.
- The CPM identifies risks and issues and drives resolution and/or escalation.
- The CPM collects, measures, reports, and communicates project status with a variety of leaders/groups throughout IT, OT, and the business.
- Project Management
- Oversees all aspects of project planning, management, and execution (scope, schedule, and budget).
- Responsible for proactive management in areas such as risks, budget/forecast, dependencies, etc.
- Works with the team and leadership to document and resolve people, schedule, technical and financial conflicts.
- Works with the business to ensure that the business case and ROI are documented.
- Works with IT to ensure that the technical solution meets the business objectives.
- Responsible for creating a comprehensive project plan with sign-off from all workstreams.
- Ensures the project team creates and maintains appropriate deliverables while following the OneIT PMLC and SDLC.
- Leads budget creation and management with business, technology, and finance.
- Facilitates contracts and contractual changes and coordinates preparation of proposals, plans, specifications, and financial conditions of vendor contracts where appropriate.
- Reports on project status to increase visibility and proactive monitoring.
- Encourages collaboration and ensures that all viewpoints are represented and explored.
- Communicates business and technology issues and solutions.
- Responsible for conducting effective meetings where the objectives are met, and the project is moving forward.
Skillset / Experience
The candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a technical project or program manager, preferably with a background in cybersecurity, governance, risk and/or compliance.
Experience, Skills & Abilities
- Work in a formal PMO, specifically on cybersecurity and/or IT infrastructure projects
- Project planning and execution, change management, and team management in a matrix environment
- Experience managing high-cost and high-risk projects
- Ability to effectively communicate project status including any pertinent issues and risks
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to effectively manage a project (scope, schedule, budget)
- Managing a team to identify and resolve project issues and risks
- Holding teams accountable
- Managing vendors in the execution of their statement of work and holding them accountable
- MS Office Suite, Visio, MS Project, and an enterprise PPM tool such as Daptiv, Primavera, etc.
- Experience implementing and managing network hardening, monitoring, control automation, and/or other cybersecurity tools
- Broad knowledge of Operational Technology environments, architecture, and systems, such as: Engineering Workstations, SCADA, Historians, Human Machine Interfaces, Remote Terminal Units, and Programmable Logic Controllers
- Broad knowledge of Operational Technology technologies, such as: Automation, Propulsion, Safety Management Systems, Navigation, etc.
- Knowledge of Operational Technology cybersecurity solutions, such as: Secure Remote Access, Access Management, Network analyzers, Network Taps
- Broad knowledge in a variety of IT technologies such as 1) Windows, Unix, macOS, and mainframes 2) databases, 3) storage technologies, 4) networking devices such as core switches, wireless controller, satellites and/or wireless networks such Cisco Access Points, and 5) remote access
- Experience with a variety of technology solutions such as custom development, SaaS, COTS, cloud, digital, mobile, etc.
- Application or database development, security, release management, infrastructure and/or quality engineering
- Experience in the cruise line or maritime industry is a plus
- Comfortable working with professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds is a plus
Bachelor's degree preferred. An undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field is preferred.
Formal training and certification in the system development life cycle and project management is preferred. PMP and/or ITIL certification is preferred. Technical certificates such as Microsoft, HP, Oracle, Cisco certification is a plus.