Founded in 1998 United Legwear & Apparel Co. (ULAC) is a global designer, manufacturer and distributor of socks, legwear, sportswear, bodywear, and accessories. As one of the leading resources in the industry, ULAC offers a full range of apparel, from newborn/toddler sizes through teens and adults, thanks to our partnership with Puma and licensing agreements with renowned brands such as Hurley, Skechers, Champion, Van Heusen, Weatherproof, just to name a few.
United Legwear & Apparel Co. has assembled a team of experienced professionals with like priorities all working together to make the company the very best in the business. Whether in sales, finance, planning, licensing, or shipping, the goal is always customer satisfaction and superior product.
INNOVATION, DESIGN AND MERCHANDISING
Our design and merchandising teams have expertise in identifying emerging trends, fashions, and consumer desires. We also understand the essence of a brand and translate each brand’s DNA while creating apparel and accessories with the most advanced fabrics and yarns and designing items for sport/performance needs and lifestyle. It is the company goal to deliver the best quality goods and the most innovative products within a category.
The company as a whole works at a very fast pace. We thrive in an environment filled with tight deadlines, collaboration and camaraderie. The entire company is very tight knit. While we value sharp minds and professionalism, we like to surround ourselves with people who have a quirky sense of humor, and who understand what it means to be confident yet humble. We know how to get things done and have fun at the same time, and are looking for someone who can do the same.
The IT Manager- East Coast position is responsible for implementing and maintaining technologies for business operations. This position will manage technology operations, maintain IT infrastructure, and ensure end user technical issues are addressed in an efficient manner. The IT Manager-East Coast position communicates effectively with both clients and IT team, translates technical needs into business solutions and possesses a broad IT knowledge. This position encompasses a problem-solving attitude along with the ability to give clear technical instructions and familiarity with remote troubleshooting techniques.
Essential Functions (Including but not limited to):
- Effectively manage user support tickets to ensure technical solutions are accurate and meet SLA’s.
- Ensure the IT Support team reporting to this role are following best practices in resolving end user issues.
- Ask targeted questions to diagnose problems
- Maintain an organized inventory, and IT server rooms.
- Conduct remote troubleshooting
- Proactively monitor health of IT hardware, both physical and virtual at East Coast offices.
- Communicate effectively with IT management on technical issues observed and proposed solutions.
- Record technical issues and solutions in ticketing system
- Act as next level of escalation to the IT Support team and communicate additional needs whenever applicable.
- Flexible scheduling to address technical issues off hours when required.
- Report user feedback and potential product requests
- Aid in creating technical documentation and manuals
- Maintain and resolve issues on LAN/WAN
- Perform any other duties as assigned in support of the company needs and operations.
- BA and 5 years proven work experience as an IT Manager, Service Desk Manager, or other
Technology leadership role or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Hands-on experience with Windows Server/ Windows/ and MAC OS systems
- Experience working with and troubleshooting network issues.
- Knowledge of network security practices and anti-virus programs
- Ability to take ownership of IT operations across multiple offices.
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team-player attitude
- Ability to travel between NY/NJ/Canada offices whenever IT needs dictate
Core Technical Skills:
- Windows 10/11, Windows Server 2016/2019, Mac OS
- MS Office, O365, Exchange/Outlook,
- Experience with IT Ticket system and IT Management system, experience with Zendesk and/or Kaseya is a plus.
- System Administrator capabilities:
- Direct Networking Experience: Protocols, Routers, Switches, Firewalls
- Experience with Multi-Factor Authentication and security best practices
- Experience with spam filters, experience with Proofpoint is a plus
- Please note that this position may require occasional travel to other East Coast locations. Currently, we have locations in Millstone, NJ. Edison, NJ., New York, NY. Toronto, Canada. Montreal, Canada.
Salary Range: $90,000-$135,000
Workplace Type: On-site
- United Legwear & Apparel Company is interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we do not currently sponsor visas.