We are a leading financial services provider committed to making decisions easier and lives better for our customers and colleagues around the world. From our environmental initiatives to our community investments, we lead with values throughout our business. To help us stand out, we help you step up, because when colleagues are healthy, respected and meaningfully challenged, we all thrive. Discover how you can grow your career, make impact and drive real change with our Winning Team today.Working Arrangement
This is a new graduate opportunity based out of metro Atlanta with a Hybrid work arrangement.
As an Advisor Experience Specialist you will work to develop, maintain, and deepen relationships with our Financial Advisor and Third Party Administrator (TPA) partners. To be successful in this role, you will be personable, detail-oriented and motivated by achieving and exceeding goals.
You must have the ability develop relationships to interact directly with top retirement plan advisors and consultants, home office and outside business partners. You must have the ability and creativity to support the sales process with the successful completion of implementation paperwork and oversee the the implementation to ensure a positive outcome for the financial advisor.
Key Skills And Experiences
- Supports and works as a key member of the sales teams to support the sales and implementation process and help grow the business
- Play a key role in building our sales pipeline and supporting sales with Financial Advisors.
- Collaborate with our National Accounts and Marketing teams to promote and follow up with our industry-wide conferences and events.
- As a brand ambassador, develop strong relationships with External and Internal Wholesalers, partnering to support external sales and marketing efforts
- Qualify advisors through gaining insight on their business model and composition of current clients
- Support new advisors through the sales and implementation process to drive successful outcomes and a positive experience
- Professional Expertise.
- An ability to quickly form and maintain positive and productive relationships.
- An ability to learn the aspects of the job and understand the objectives of the position.
- Ability to adapt quickly and positively to change in the financial services industry.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills; ability to optimally multitask and handle priorities effectively.
- Great teammate and collaborator.
- High standard of professionalism, ethics, confidentiality, and integrity.
- Strong desire for professional growth and development.
- Passionate about helping people.
- Excellent relationship building.
- Understanding of and passion for the sales process.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Eager to learn.
- Self-motivated or Self-starter.
- Strong phone/video presence.
- Organizational skills.
- Solid understanding of retirement plans and retirement plan advisory.
- Knowledge in using MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Teams), Zoom and an ability to learn and understand Salesforce
What motivates you?
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- FINRA SIE, 6, 63 and state licensing is preferred, but not required. We do encourage obtaining the licenses and will support sponsoring and training you.
- Strong work ethic, high integrity, and strong values
- High degree of self-motivation to achieve success and grow with the team
- Consultative approach, delivering solutions, not products, to meet needs and get results
- Excellent listening skills with a natural inclination to focus on Advisor needs coupled with strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- A growth mindset, which is naturally drawn to opportunities, innovation, new value creation, and looks to continuously improve own capabilities.
What can we offer you?
- You obsess about customers, listen, engage and act for their benefit.
- You think big, with curiosity to discover ways to use your agile approach and enable business outcomes.
- You thrive in teams and enjoy getting things done together.
- You take ownership and build solutions, focusing on what matters.
- You do what is right, work with integrity and speak up.
- You share your humanity, helping us build a diverse and inclusive work environment for everyone.
Our commitment to you
- A competitive salary and benefits packages.
- A growth trajectory that extends upward and outward, encouraging you to follow your passions and learn new skills.
- A focus on growing your career path with us.
- Flexible work policies and strong work-life balance.
- Professional development and leadership opportunities.
About Manulife And John Hancock
- Values-first culture We lead with our Values every day and bring them to life together.
- Boundless opportunity We create opportunities to learn and grow at every stage of your career.
- Continuous innovation We invite you to help redefine the future of financial services.
- Delivering the promise of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion We foster an inclusive workplace where everyone thrives.
- Championing Corporate Citizenship We build a business that benefits all collaborators and has a positive social and environmental impact.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Asia, Canada, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2022, we had more than 40,000 employees, over 116,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving over 34 million customers. At the end of 2022, we had $1.3 trillion (US$1.0 trillion) in assets under management and administration, including total invested assets of $0.4 trillion (US $0.3 trillion), and segregated funds net assets of $0.3 trillion (US$0.3 trillion). We trade as ‘MFC’ on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges, and under ‘945’ in Hong Kong.Manulife is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Manulife/John Hancock, we embrace our diversity. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention, advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will work with applicants who request a reasonable accommodation during the application process. All information shared during the accommodation request process will be stored and used in a manner that is consistent with applicable laws and Manulife/John Hancock policies. To request a reasonable accommodation in the application process, contact email@example.com.
Salary & Benefits
Salary will vary depending on local market conditions, geography and relevant job-related factors such as knowledge, skills, qualifications, experience, and education/training. Employees also have the opportunity to participate in incentive programs and earn incentive compensation tied to business and individual performance. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Manulife/John Hancock offers eligible employees a wide array of customizable benefits, including health, dental, mental health, vision, short- and long-term disability, life and AD&D insurance coverage, adoption/surrogacy and wellness benefits, and employee/family assistance plans. We also offer eligible employees various retirement savings plans (including pension/401(k) savings plans and a global share ownership plan with employer matching contributions) and financial education and counseling resources. Our generous paid time off program in the U.S. includes up to 11 paid holidays, 3 personal days, 150 hours of vacation, and 40 hours of sick time (or more where required by law) each year, and we offer the full range of statutory leaves of absence.
Know Your Rights I Family & Medical Leave I Employee Polygraph Protection I Right to Work I E-Verify I Pay Transparency
Company: John Hancock Life Insurance Company (U.S.A.)