Simeio is a global managed services provider offering Identity and Access Management solutions delivered as a service and interoperable with leading IAM tools. With 700+ employees worldwide, Simeio secures over 160 million identities globally for large enterprises and government entities. Services and solutions from Simeio include Customer Identity & Access Management, Privileged Access Management, Identity Proofing, Access Management & Federation, Identity Governance & Administration, Application Onboarding, and Simeio Identity Orchestrator. The company has been recognized for its business and technical leadership and highly rated by Gartner, Forrester, and KuppingerCole, and was ranked by Great Places to Work®. For more information visit simeio.com.
Ready to take your career to the next level? Simeio offers a challenging work environment with an opportunity to create and build using your experience. We welcome, encourage and value new ideas and innovation, teamwork, transparency, and inclusiveness. Candidates ready to take their career to the next level are encouraged to apply.
We’re looking for an Enterprise Sales Executive with demonstrated success in sales and enabling businesses to align and modernize their IAM programs. This individual will establish and nurture trusted relationships with enterprise accounts located in the Mid West region.
- Identify specific sales opportunities within existing and prospective clients. Engage in activities focused at generating client awareness of Simeio and/or demand for IAM related Services.
- Act as brand ambassador for Simeio and advocate for Simeio's offerings and capabilities to key stakeholders, including C-level executives.
- Exceed revenue quota goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Effectively lead the sales process and provide subject matter expertise in all sales engagement (including assessment, design, and implementation of IAM solutions).
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the territory including the customers, the prospects, the partners, the influencer's, and the competitors.
- Assist in scoping and pricing IAM engagements.
- Demonstrate the ability to create and manage conversations at all business and technical levels of a client's organization from their CEO to a Systems Administrator.
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal teams, Simeio partners and customers during entire sales cycle.
- Build relationships with key Simeio partners (Sailpoint, Saviynt, CyberArk, Ping, BeyondTrust, Okta), cultivating business development opportunities that contribute to profitable growth.
- Develop and maintain effective sales pipeline by working with Simeio partners and finding opportunities
- Follow-up with clients and work with Simeio post-sale account managers to ensure consistent and ongoing coverage of account including new sales opportunities.
- 3 - 5+ years' proven B2B enterprise sales experience and success in one or more of the following areas: Identity and Access Management, strategy and governance, IT risk management, cybersecurity
- Ability to travel 30% to 40% if based in-territory; up to 60% if based out of territory when appropriate
- Good understanding of relevant technology solutions and market trends in the domains IAM, GRC, security information and event monitoring.
- Demonstrated ability to build and cultivate business relationships with key executives, contacts, and partners
- Ability to understand business problems, collaborate with domain experts and propose effective solutions.
- Proven ability to persuade and influence senior decision makers and executives is required. Effective at presenting to executive management, i.e., C-Level
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent negotiation, facilitation, problem resolution, collaboration, and organizational skills
- Understanding and/or experience in regulatory requirements, governance, risk, and compliance related functions will be preferred.