ABOUT CITATION OIL & GAS CORP.
Citation Oil & Gas Corp. is one of the largest privately-held independent oil & gas acquisition, development and onshore production companies in the United States. Founded in 1981 by Forrest E. Harrell, Sr., Citation has built a significant portfolio of mature, long-life producing properties through a combination of disciplined acquisitions, focused operations and subsequent development.
Since 1985, Citation has invested $2.1 billion in over 80 oil and gas reserve acquisitions. As a result of these acquisitions and subsequent property development, Citation now has ownership interests in approximately 14,500 wells in over 400 separately designated fields that contain over 219 million net equivalent barrels of proved reserves, and has net production of approximately 26,285 barrels of oil and 38 million cubic feet of gas per day. Citation’s reserves are 86% oil and 77% are proved developed and have a reserve life index of 21 years. Critical to our ability to control future development and operating costs, Citation is the operator for over 88% of the value of the properties in which it owns an interest.
NETWORK ADMINSTRATOR I
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Work focuses on installing, configuring, and maintaining data and voice networks and servers, including:
- Assist in ensuring the uptime, performance, resource availability, and security of the networks to meet end user needs
- Maintaining network layout and procedural documentation
- Assisting with maintenance, installation, and upgrading of network equipment, server equipment, and related software
- Assisting in identifying and correcting network and server related issues
- Providing support to Help Desk analysts
- Introduction to routine data backup/restore procedures and monthly maintenance tasks
- Providing technical expertise during hardware and software evaluations
Applies broad theoretical job knowledge typically obtained through advanced education. May require the following proficiency:
- Work is generally supervised.
- Problems faced are not typically difficult or complex.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- MCSE, CompTIA Network+, or other job related certifications preferred
- Knowledge of network switching, routing, security, cabling, and NAS/SAN concepts
- Exposure to VMware, Microsoft sever software, Active Directory, Exchange, PowerShell, VOIP
- Exposure to firewalls, phone systems, NetApp, Pure Storage, “the cloud” preferred
- Ability to research and resolve unfamiliar network and server related issues
- Detail oriented with strong documentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player
- Strong desire for learning
2-year college degree required, 4-year college degree preferred
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
1+ years of network and server administration
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMAND
Most work is performed while sitting at a desk in a climate controlled office.
Citation Oil & Gas Corp. is committed to providing equal opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In addition, the Company will provide reasonable accommodations, including modification of Company policies and procedures in appropriate cases, for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs, where it can do so without undue hardship. Any employee who requires such accommodation should contact the Vice President - Human Resources.