Based in Central or Eastern United States or Canada (Remote)
HackerOne is looking for an experienced Sales Development Manager to lead our SDR team in North America. This is an exciting role at a rapidly expanding company to help build an allbound motion for mid-market and enterprise reps, mentor and coach a relatively new team of SDRs and help build best practices across the SDR team as a whole. This position will report directly to the Director of Sales Development based in Tampa, Florida.
You will have the unique opportunity to market one of the most disruptive product portfolios in cybersecurity. Candidates would ideally be located in the East Coast or Central time zones.
YOUR JOURNEY AT HACKERONE:
- Coaching on SDR fundamentals: cold calling, prospecting, personalized messaging and time management.
- Ensuring the sales development KPIs are being hit on a weekly and monthly basis by conducting regular assessment of progress regarding weekly and monthly forecasts.
- Aligning with marketing and sales leaders and teams to predictably fill the pipeline with qualified prospects in the NA segment.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 1+ years of direct experience managing a sales development function
- Experience as an individual contributor on a sales development or inside sales team
- Track record of leading a successful team
- Experience hiring + training remotely
- Experience working in sales development for a B2B software or SaaS company
- Fast learner, motivated, driven, passionate
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach, 6sense and Drift desired
- HackerOne is a digital first company, and all employees must be able to work and excel in a remote environment
Employment at HackerOne is contingent on a background check.
HackerOne is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, pregnancy, disability or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by international, federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all HackerOne employment practices, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. HackerOne makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position.
HackerOne commits to maintaining a strong, inclusive culture built for our employees and our community of hackers. We are driven by our five core values. We recognize that our mission is bigger than us, and therefore act with integrity at all times. As a team, we believe that transparency builds trust so we default to disclosure in our communications. Each individual executes with excellence , creating an environment of greater alignment and greater autonomy. We win as a team and respect all people to empower everyone to learn from each other, innovate, and grow.
What We Do
HackerOne closes the security gap between what organizations own and what they can protect. HackerOne's Attack Resistance Management blends the security expertise of ethical hackers with asset discovery, continuous assessment, and process enhancement to find and close gaps in the ever-evolving digital attack surface. This approach enables organizations to transform their business while staying ahead of threats. Customers include Citrix, Coinbase, Costa Coffee, General Motors, GitHub, Goldman Sachs, Google, Hyatt, Microsoft, PayPal, Singapore’s Ministry of Defense, Slack, the U.S. Department of Defense, and Yahoo. In 2021, HackerOne was named as a ‘ brand that matters ’ by Fast Company.
HackerOne is Digital First
Our work is optimized for asynchronous collaboration, knowledge management, and decision-making. HackerOne is creating an industry, and to do that, we must employ the most creative, forward-thinking distributed talent in the market. Our remote model allows employees to contribute to our mission while providing time and location flexibility which are core elements to a healthy relationship between professional and personal pursuits.