- 3+ years architecting, assessing, designing Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery solutions for large enterprise customers.
- 3+ years deploying, integrating, and configuring Data Protection solutions for large enterprise customers.
- 3+ years of experience assessing, architecting, and deploying Cyber Recovery technologies, including Dell Cyber Recovery Solution, Cohesity Ransomware Recovery, and Rubrik Radar.
- 3+ years of experience integrating Security and Data Protection technologies with infrastructure automation and enterprise service management solutions
- 5+ years of experience working with enterprise server, storage, security, and networking infrastructure solutions and ecosystems
- Demonstrated confidence to deliver technically in-depth, customer-facing discussions
- Excellent verbal articulation, written communications, and creative presentations
- Hands-on technical skills, including ability to develop and conduct demonstrations
Want to learn more about Global Solutions Development? Check out the labs on our platform:
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently abled
Preferred Locations MO, NY, GA, CA, NC, TX, WA and potentially others